FUCK THIS DOOD

BlackHoodieKid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ain't that some shit...still alive

"Today, the animal care and control services "Noire" has got a dog, who was dropped from the bridge Seredziaus village, Kaunas district. KPK investigates the circumstances Villkijos police station. Dogs given first aid, identify multiple bone fractures."

http://www.animal.lt/naujienos/1258473722

1258493035sunelis2.jpg

i couldn't watch.

that video of the soldier throwing the puppy off the mountain was the last time ill look at any type of animal cruelty.

people like this are sitting on a ticking bomb, their fate is going to be just as bad, maybe in a different life scenario, but sometime they will undoubtedly catch theirs.

i feel for that poor doggy but this dude is in store for some tremendous cosmic wrath. n/h

ain't that some shit...still alive

"Today, the animal care and control services "Noire" has got a dog, who was dropped from the bridge Seredziaus village, Kaunas district. KPK investigates the circumstances Villkijos police station. Dogs given first aid, identify multiple bone fractures."

http://www.animal.lt/naujienos/1258473722

1258493035sunelis2.jpg

i really hope this is legit and that the

poor pup is still kicking..i still wish the

most horrible things on that fuking douche

kid..and fuck that soldier that threw the puppy

off a mountain..i just cant comprehend that..

karma is a bitch and that karma can be the

bullett of an enemy combatant in ur fukin head

fuck THIS dood nh

THIS DOOD SUCKS TOO!

2009_07_oreodog.jpg

via Gothamist:

This is amazing (and sad): A one-year-old black-and-white terrier mix was apparently thrown off a Brooklyn apartment building—and survived. Neighbors called the ASPCA about the dog, who took her to a vet. The pup, named Oreo for her coloring, then underwent surgery at the ASPCA hospital, where vets repaired all of her limbs "with plates and screws. She also suffered internal bruising and damage to her lungs," according to the Post.

It's believed that Fabian Henderson, 19, threw the dog off the roof of the Red Hook Houses on June 18. The Daily News reports, "The ASPCA initially received a complaint that an animal was being beaten on the third floor of 28 W. Ninth St., where Henderson lives with his family... A few minutes later, the ASPCA got two more calls from people reporting a dog had been thrown off the roof." Henderson, who was arrested after the ASPCA conducted two weeks of interviews, allegedly admitted that he threw the dog off the roof but then said the dog jumped (witnesses say he threw the dog).

Henderson was charged with aggravated animal cruelty as well as trespassing (the roof) and reckless endangerment (because the dog could have hit someone on the ground). Henderson's mother claimed that she had never seen the dog before, telling the News, "I was surprised that he got arrested for that. He's basically a quiet person, good with animals," and she told the Post, "He is around the dog"—referring to their family dog Diamond—"all the time, and he has shown no signs of abuse with the dog or any family member."

As for Oreo, ASPCA Special Agent Joseph Pentangelo said, "She is healing, but it is a long road ahead." And here's the ASPCA's tips on how to spot animal cruelty.

:mad:

What if that dog had viciously mauled and killed all of the guy's kittens the day before? Huh? What do you say to that?

baxter.gif

the dog most likely has no clue what went on other than it fell and was hurt, but i guarantee that "kid" would understand the reasoning behind being thrown off a building and or curb stomped and or beat upside the head with a bat or any number of things to make that insufferable piece of shit get what's coming to him.

sucks this dude lives in east bum fuck no where, if he lived in the usa i would hunt him down and beat his knee caps in with a bassball bat,

to watch the video and hear the doog scream afterwards gave me chills

i hope people over in afguelfsmf where ever hes from hunt him down off his facebook and internet acounts and beat this dude.

the sad shit is stuff like this happens every fucking day