so my ovary ruptured today..................

Guest 50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 50million
I take it from your lion pics (and the fact that you said you no longer have ovaries) that you also won't be getting your period anymore?

That sounds like a bright side to be looked at.

ive only had two periods since my last surgery....and i will for sure never have one again!

Guest 50million
..uh you might still wanna rock a condom though fiddymillz...

the gonoherpacyphilaidz is bad news

oh for sure. but if im with someone for a few years, fuck that. condoms are for sailors....at that point.

Really? I mean I guess that it's a good thing people like you exist to help out kids in need, but I would never, ever want to adopt

why not? some of my best friends adopted and i cant tell that they arent really their kids....cuz they are really their kids now.

why not? some of my best friends adopted and i cant tell that they arent really their kids....cuz they are really their kids now.

I'm someone who feels it is really important to carry on my family name, and I feel like the only way to do that is through having my own child. I mean obviously if you adopt a kid you give them your name, but to me it's not the same. I ESPECIALLY think it's really weird whe people adopt kids of other races.

Don't get me wrong, I respect people who do it, but to me it's just not an option.