Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest 50million

so my ovary ruptured today..................

Guest 50million

some of you may remember the various problems i had last year when they took out a cystic tumor out of my right ovary and found endomitriosis.

well today i woke up, like any normal monday. i actually had a lot of work to do so i was looking forward to getting up, making breakfast and start my day. i woke up earlier than my alarm went off in the most excruciating pain i have ever been in. even more than last year. i automatically started crying - and for those you know me, you know crying aint my thing. i couldnt get up and i immediately called the boy. i pass out in pain and wake up to my phone ringing and i answer the door. i get rushed to the hospital. after two ultra sounds, multiple tests, and 6 hours later they determined what was left of my right ovary had basically exploded in my body. they also found another cystic tumor and endomitriosis in my left ovary which they plan to take out soon.

so goodbye having children. that absolutely is not an option for me anymore. i thought that i would at least be able to try and save some eggs, but it looks like there are none.

so i am in bed for the next few days, stuffing myself full of pain killers and count chocolate cereal.

funny-pictures-girl-lion-yells-at-boy-lion.jpg

and the good news: the doctor said i have an 'extremely' healthy vagina/uterus! yay!

Guest T14K

CREAMPIE FEST IN 50S VAG THIS SATURDAY!

COME ONE COME ALL!

seriously tho, sounds painful. and alot of women really dont feel like women at all if they cant have kids.

dont feel like that, because you still are. and your even funner.

but what good is a uterus without a baby?

i say get it pulled out, leave it outside in the sun for a few days till it dries out and make jerky out of it. ill try some.

Guest 50million

Dalmation_pup_thanks.gif

on the flip side to not having kids (besides the whole not wearing a condom thing): not having my kids subject to miss jr teen nudist pageants. that shit is SICK.

google it. id probably get banned for posting pics.

not having my kids subject to miss jr teen nudist pageants. that shit is SICK.

google it. id probably get banned for posting pics.

DO NOT GOOGLE THIS. QUICK WAY TO END UP ON A LIST.

sounds hella painful. shit sucks. on the bright side though, at least you know you ain't gonna tear your ass and pooswah into slithers and have to get sewn back together. and you could always adopt, and that way have kids AND keep a good pooswah. win/win!

hope you get well soon.

Guest 50million
omnom.jpg

PS - this is really my girlie bits circa 2008. see oversized ovary. ouch.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now