Done with the ex one, Onto the next one

CMF

me and my girl recently broke up. it has been getting to me a little bit because one day she wanted to get hitched then then next she only loves me as a "friend". fukalladat. my question to yall is, how long does it usually take yous to get over a girl? i actually think im getting over this girl faster than my last girlfriends and shit. maybe because she smokes them ready rocks and that shit aint good for anybody. im thinking i need to run away and never turn back.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait... she smoked rocks? by proxy, you smoke rocks. and if not, you might as well be.

i stopped trying to answer this seriously after learning about her ready rocks. you are better off. unless you were the reason she had rocks on the ready.

in either case, this shit sounds sketchy. go find a new bird.

me and my girl recently broke up. it has been getting to me a little bit because one day she wanted to get hitched then then next she only loves me as a "friend". fukalladat. my question to yall is, how long does it usually take yous to get over a girl? i actually think im getting over this girl faster than my last girlfriends and shit. maybe because she smokes them ready rocks and that shit aint good for anybody. im thinking i need to run away and never turn back.

Dude, I think you are better off...see you in a 5 weeks.

Meh. My girl was just over. Im relocating to another state at the end of November and shes taking it kinda hard, understandably. We talked about marriage n shit a while back but it wouldnt happen for another year or so. She wants to put her entire life on hold till that time which Im not down for. I think Im going to cut her off since her insecurities have shot through the roof and well its very very very aggravating. Im not going to deal with that shit when Im 800 miles away. Smashed today with her and I really didnt feel any emotional attachment so I think Im totally over her. Always gone with the idea that the minute you feel it isnt right....GET OUT...fast. Im not trying to sound like an ass..I care about her but sometimes you gotta be selfish to better yourself.

Ive dealt with so much bs with chicks I get over them quite quick these days.

just weigh out the pros and cons of gettin back with her..

figure out what would benefit you in that situation...

either way shorty sounds retarded and like you said she was on rocks..

your trippin for even considerin gettin her back in my opinion...

fuck it your a free man now.. go get some new pussy nigga...

lolwut.jpg

shes playin yer ass for a chump, which you probably are. she has the upperhand.

the instant a womans role reverses into having the upperhand you have to get rid of them.

this.

she never really had the upper hand. she just started wildin out. acting out of control. i guess that was my sign.

im no chump.

• Like 1

You seriously miss a girl who smoked crack?

Anyways, me and my girl just broke up yesterday and she moved all her shit out. I'm thinking this time might be for good...shit sucks, but you gotta just keep your head up and keep it moving. I refuse to be the idiot I was a few years ago and freak the fuck out, losing my mind over a relationship ending

ROCK PEOPLE

I was gunna say all that have replied are sociopathic to some extent but, the bizzle smokes rock. Come on now. I hope you were her dealer/"bf"because if the situation wasn't her given you cash...damn. Think of it in the most positive sense. She smoked rock, pretty easy to upgrade from that. Just fuck a girl that doesn't smoke rock. She could have one leg and eat like a slob and it would still be more of a trophy.