Done with the ex one, Onto the next one

CMF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always thought that chick was totally insane and overly paranoid and more trouble than she is worth.

You should be celebrating instead of complaining.

Also, I could tell you a story about how she got her nickname basically due to being a slut and banging every dude in C***'s circle of friends, but none of them thought enough of her to remember her name so they just called her the little nickname she is so proud of.

You have bad luck with women.

Maybe you should start choosing some that aren't crazy.

I always thought that chick was totally insane and overly paranoid and more trouble than she is worth.

You should be celebrating instead of complaining.

Also, I could tell you a story about how she got her nickname basically due to being a slut and banging every dude in C***'s circle of friends, but none of them thought enough of her to remember her name so they just called her the little nickname she is so proud of.

You have bad luck with women.

Maybe you should start choosing some that aren't crazy.

God damn. :(

beer shits would be at my family's house and she would call over there nonstop asking him what he was doing and when he would be done and just not letting him have the time he needed to do the things he needed to do.

She always would get jealous and think that he was over there hanging out with me.

While I was in Germany with my husband.

Just totally off the wall crazy paranoid shit like that...it's like dude, I am in a DIFFERENT FUCKING COUNTRY, I am not scheming on your man.

I was having a discussion with someone the other day about how girls will love coke in a whole different way then guys do

Like I might love coke, but I also love alcohol, sex, etc etc and like to mix that with my coke use. When a girl loves coke they really LOVE it, and that's all they're concerned with, and all they think about