Done with the ex one, Onto the next one

CMF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the thing...I didn't get on here to talk shit...it's actually taking a lot of control not to...anyways.....I was just bored, and started looking at old threads, and saw that there has been a lot of shit said about me over the last 4 years...most of which isn't true...dang...I just wanted to stand up for myself,, and for what it's worth...say that I'm not a crackhead whore that has sex with random dudes who call me WhatNot because they can't remember my name...and then proceed to go by that, and have it tattooed on me, because I'm just so dang proud...

Yes...I am quite aware of this...hence beginning my post with, "Sorry...I do realized this post is from forever ago...

but, I don't think there is a statute of limitations on setting shit straight...my intent wasn't to start an argument or anything...this was just the first time I had heard that lovely story, which is ridiculous, and wanted to make it right...sorry it bothered ya'll so much...I know you'll never get back that 30 secs of your life...

So... you still smoke them ready rocks?

Sorry...I do realized this post is from forever ago...but, I actually heard she got the name when she was like 17, from her friends John, Cary, and Chuck RIP...as a joke...I think it's kind of become endearing coming from her real friends...oh well...I guess whomever you heard that from is just one of those people who likes to make shit up when they don't know someone...

What is this nick name anyways?

wait ...

still no tits?

I thought it was Slut or Cunt, but I haven't really read thru the whole thread.

Now that wouldn't be anything to rep, now would it...? There are way too many girls that go by those names anyways...and if I were to go in that direction, asshole is much more fitting...never really been much of a slut, or a cunt, or a bitch...

yea watch out there whatnot. a lot of people that dont know who you are and dont care almost got the wrong idea about you. gotta protect your "e-rep"

Well, duh...I mean if this got back to all my people on facebook and myspace and twitter and friendster...or whatever else the kids are using these days...I would just like, totally die!My life would be over...