Overtoun Bridge...where prehistoric whales go to die.

R@ndomH3ro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you think a "dog like mammal" and "wolves" are the same exact thing you're just as lost as DAO in this argument

They aren't exactly the same, but the dog is descendent of the wolf. There's genetic evidence guy .

You're honestly saying that a wolf isn't "dog-like" ?

They aren't exactly the same, but the dog is descendent of the wolf. There's genetic evidence guy .

You're honestly saying that a wolf isn't "dog-like" ?

I'm not saying that in any way, shape, or form. Can you read?

Dogs are descendants of wolves, specifically the grey wolf. I think everyone knows that. However, that does not make a "dog like mammal", the exact same thing as a wolf

Some of these people never knew that whales evolved from fish, into dog (like) animals that hunted fish, then back to the ocean as whales and dolphins.

So they're having a field day with it.

Feel free to join in.

(There's also alot of idiots on here who seem to think that dogs and wolves are two entirely different animals)

wait a minute...........

pokemon.jpg

No one ever questioned that sea mammals evolved from dog like mammals. DAO's original statement was that "Whales evolved from wolves", hence why everyone is still laughing about it

I wasn't the one who brought up wolves. I said it evolved from a dog.

As in a "dog like animal".

If it looks like a dog, walks like a dog and barks like a dog....

I'm not saying that in any way, shape, or form. Can you read?

Dogs are descendants of wolves, specifically the grey wolf. I think everyone knows that. However, that does not make a "dog like mammal", the exact same thing as a wolf

"Dog" is a blanket name for canines.

Domestic dogs evolved from wolves.

Domestic dogs are canines.

Wolves are canines.

Canine means "dog".

Therefore wolves are dogs.

This isn't fucking rocket science, yet somehow you think that "dog" only covers domestic dogs.

Are tribal head hunters who run barefoot in the jungle hunting monkeys and other humans not "humans"???

Or are they "homosapiens", but not people?

Seriously... your argument that wolves and coyotes are not dogs just because they're not a domesticated breed is one of the most retarded things I've ever read on here.

That shit's right up there with Tease thinking he can knock a bitch up by nutting in her mouth. :dunce: