Find results in...
Ski Mask

This is everything Channel Zero people hate rolled up and packaged in a Band

I give you....DOWN WITH WEBSTER

6ad59f2e-f17c-4bd4-a4c8-1326955362b4.jpg

downwithwebster.jpg

downwithwebster.jpg

img_1793sm.jpg

so you've got: TPWFs, Mall Hipsters, Faux-Hoppers, Hypbeasts, ugh.

they sound as annoying as they look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SE6XL4FsiBU

They had an ad on a site I was searching for something so I checked it out...and now I'm here to warn you. I sincerely hope these fools arent getting any kind of airplay anywhere. And if this is what 16&17yr olds are listening to these days it explains alot.

after googling this band a little bit I now no longer have any respect for Timbaland. He said:

That group is the most amazing and creative, innovative group that’s going to come out in 2010.[/Quote]

with the thread title i figured youd be talking about the band 'Dao & the TinyChatters...

but this group is of absolute horrendous FAIL in itself.

what are you talking about?? look at how many DAO and tiny threads there are. people may talk shit but they dont hate them. they fucking love that shit. fools on channel zero would cry if dao left

what are you talking about?? look at how many DAO and tiny threads there are. people may talk shit but they dont hate them. they fucking love that shit. fools on channel zero would cry if dao left

pretty sure i was just bein faseatcious lil troggy.

I thought that was a snapshot of current 12oz members.

Sometimes the thing we hate the most in others is what we hate the most about ourselves.

• Like 2

Sometimes the thing we hate the most in others is what we hate the most about ourselves.

i know what you mean, but this isnt exactly applicable here

if everything about you was gay skater/hipster, itd be an easy problem to solve (assuming you recognized it) - slap yourself in the head for the time wasted & change from faggy clothes into practical ones. there

the 1st pic made it obvious they suck. but the 2nd/3rd made me seriously question if they were some kind of new pride-anthem hipster-rap group. then i recognized the name from years ago before people were paying as much attention to them; a fat snitch from my highschool thought he was deep underground because he knew this group

theyre from toronto. from the beaches, i think

sorry world

oh oh oh oh! i feel like throwing a bucket of chicken at my computer while that youtube video is playing. I MAD

also, somebody should tell the "100% super authentic black hip-hop guy" that acting like a cocky asshole does not equal swagger.

wow.

this is in desperate need of DAOS face photo shopped onto them.

or having all of them die in a fire bombing. That one is probably better.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now