This is everything Channel Zero people hate rolled up and packaged in a Band

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know what you mean, but this isnt exactly applicable here

if everything about you was gay skater/hipster, itd be an easy problem to solve (assuming you recognized it) - slap yourself in the head for the time wasted & change from faggy clothes into practical ones. there

the 1st pic made it obvious they suck. but the 2nd/3rd made me seriously question if they were some kind of new pride-anthem hipster-rap group. then i recognized the name from years ago before people were paying as much attention to them; a fat snitch from my highschool thought he was deep underground because he knew this group

theyre from toronto. from the beaches, i think

sorry world

I clicked on the YouTube link and it was pretty awful. There is definitely a huge generation gap between me and those kids. Looking like a homosexual was never a trend while I was in school.

I've also been seeing this strange hybrid of a candy raver + hipster on fixed gears. A young informant told me they are called "new rave". I'm relatively young, but I never felt more out of the loop.

i know what you mean, but this isnt exactly applicable here

if everything about you was gay skater/hipster, itd be an easy problem to solve (assuming you recognized it) - slap yourself in the head for the time wasted & change from faggy clothes into practical ones. there

the 1st pic made it obvious they suck. but the 2nd/3rd made me seriously question if they were some kind of new pride-anthem hipster-rap group. then i recognized the name from years ago before people were paying as much attention to them; a fat snitch from my highschool thought he was deep underground because he knew this group

theyre from toronto. from the beaches, i think

sorry world

oh gosh....

Beaches people.

the truth is, there are good writers here that fall under that hipster category... like pretty damn good

oh gosh.... Beaches people.

ahaha

the real estate & the jazz festival is nice, but you always hear about some nut from that part of the city

like that guy who was hiding razor blades all over the beach & the volleyball areas, the entire beach had to be combed :lol:

So these guys are from Canada huh?

Thanks Canada, first Barenaked Ladies, then Nickelback, now Down With Webster

ed (guitarist) from the barenaked ladies is also a girlfriend beater. or was anyway. i was good friends with this middle-aged dude that went to the same highschool with him in scarborough. he smacked his girl around & got stomped out hard by a bunch of people :D

cool story, i know

oh and new rave died off a couple years back.

Then it must have originated in Canada and passed down to the US? Cause it is still spreading like a disease among Southern California teenagers.

I'm so over the whole ubiquitous skinny and greasy American Apparel look. It cuts down about 75% of my dating pool. When people have that look, I keep on walking and never look back...