What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im buggin out.

i got shit for parents, and am in a terrible spot in life.

had a friend pass this weekend. fucking horrible situation.

the room that i rent from my mom floods everytime it rains. she begs me not to move out bc she cant pay her own bills. ive got a 10 yr old autistic brother who im scared for bc my mom is so fucked up on pills and liqour she cant even get herself together. let alone a family.

tryin as hard as i can to make a real life for myself, and be able to enjoy it, unlike most of the people i grew up around. but i feel like everytime i get one step closer, of course. i get knocked back 2. ive got $, not alot, but enough to get me by. i need to go ahead and take the next step of my life, move out (again) and try n start something new.

i got a great GF who isnt willing to let me fall, which helps almost more than anything, considering pops is a crackhead, and like i said. mom cant do a damn thing for herself. so all the support i can get from outsiders is greatly appreciated. it would be nice to have my parents around for guidence, but to me its like they havent been here before, why the fuck would i want em around now?!

i will succeed, and i will accomplish my goals. with or without anyone else.

i hope you guys have a good week, and keep pushing on!! thats all you can do. GIVING UP IS NOT AN OPTION.

• Like 2

^ i agree.

anyway, even with all the help in life people sometimes still do not find the motivation/drive to succeed (while success is of course to be defined by the individual, not by society)

good luck blank. i know it's a horrible thing to think, but would you consider calling CPS on your mom? your brother might be better cared for in the system, but that's impossible to know for sure.

anyway, i am having a better time of it than blank.. cannot complain.

i couldnt imagine hurting her like that. i duno how to treat that. i want to help her/him. but i almost feel like its out of my hands. (her and my ex-step dad are going to court now for the 2nd time to fight for full custody of the little guy.)

i have alot to explain to little josh when he grows up.

for now, i HAVE to worry about myself.

im buggin out.

i got shit for parents, and am in a terrible spot in life.

had a friend pass this weekend. fucking horrible situation.

the room that i rent from my mom floods everytime it rains. she begs me not to move out bc she cant pay her own bills. ive got a 10 yr old autistic brother who im scared for bc my mom is so fucked up on pills and liqour she cant even get herself together. let alone a family.

tryin as hard as i can to make a real life for myself, and be able to enjoy it, unlike most of the people i grew up around. but i feel like everytime i get one step closer, of course. i get knocked back 2. ive got $, not alot, but enough to get me by. i need to go ahead and take the next step of my life, move out (again) and try n start something new.

i got a great GF who isnt willing to let me fall, which helps almost more than anything, considering pops is a crackhead, and like i said. mom cant do a damn thing for herself. so all the support i can get from outsiders is greatly appreciated. it would be nice to have my parents around for guidence, but to me its like they havent been here before, why the fuck would i want em around now?!

i will succeed, and i will accomplish my goals. with or without anyone else.

i hope you guys have a good week, and keep pushing on!! thats all you can do. GIVING UP IS NOT AN OPTION.

that sucks to hear man. i can kinda relate cuz i have a 20 year old autistic brother as well. having friends pass away sucks, ive already had 2 die this past year. keep your head up man and remember its you who can change your life, not anyone else. if your parents arnt there for you then just keep on goin. make something of yourself.

anyways, right now i am waiting for pizza to arrive