What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
5 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Sitting in a shopping centre using their airconditioning whilst I think of the best way to sell My Jordan 11 concords I have sitting on ice to get some quick funds for van expenses.

Put some gold paint on 'em and sell 'em online as bootleg Trump Force 1's for primo $$$.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

I'd prioritize taking that shit.  Frees you up to do everything else, unless you don't mind your team playing an away game.

But speaking of shit, I just killed a few minutes shit posting nonsense to 12oz.  Still got that pho base on the stove.  It's looking pretty nice out, will have to go outside.

• Truth 2

1 hour ago, One Man Banned said:

It might have been funny if you took your blood pressure before and after.

It's actually wild taking it directly before and after breakfast. Apparently when you eat your body diverts blood to your digestive system to make that bitch go. I can sometimes see a 20 point difference.

• Like 2

@LUGR naw - I go with 20-25lbs for 4 sets of 10

I used to do 30-40lbs but now I avoid lifting heavy, too fucking old for all that haha

@mr.yuck are you HBP gang? The other day at my doctors office was the first time in fucking years mine was normal on first reading. They always want me to check it at home and shit but I suck. 

I am on 5mg Amlodipine.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

20 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

5mg Amlodipine

Yeah boss. I was in the hospital for about a week at the end of last year my shit was so crazy fucked up. 291/165

Amlodipine is part of my cocktail. I'm also on Olmesartan, carvedilol, and spirinolactone. After 4 months of being on all this fucking medicine I'm finally around like 135 when I first wake up in the morning. I take a few readings and sometimes it drops down into the 120s. But I haven't been back to readjust my dosage so when I chow down on like 100mg of various pills my shit tanks. I've been down to like 97/70 before. That shit doesn't feel good at all when it happens.

Stay on top of your shit bro. Don't be like me. I think when I got covid, one of my symptoms was a drop in BP. I was telling everyone that would listen that covid was the cure for high BP. Then my shit came crashing back and exploded on me.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

On 2/21/2024 at 10:20 PM, LUGR said:

Maybe take a shit before going to sit in traffic?!

breh, I know you know better than this.

As one who has worked in traffic, the best piece of advice given in training was to keep a toilet roll with you at all times in the car.

Luckily said advice saved Me when I had to pull over and take an explosive shit at least twice since learning of this, after never needing to shit whilst driving with immediacy ever before.

Perhaps a byproduct of age or maybe I am happy to leave some "Indian children" (what I refer to My shit as being based on the Indian's who cursed Me at My wedding in Karnal, and as My wife is Indian I can make such a joke as what else in life sees a male give birth Junior style to anything but brown logs similar in skin shade) on the side of the road.

And as the wife hung a noose made of money around My neck at our wedding and subsequently divorced Me she is a shitty bitch, so you get what I mean.

Uh, you lost me on those last 2 paragraphs…..

I took 2 free range shits this past week which is a personal record. Sure as heck beats holding it to go to some filthy gas station toilet.

and no, racism will not be tolerated, so cut that stuff out please

• Truth 1

On 2/22/2024 at 6:39 AM, mr.yuck said:

Stay on top of your shit bro. 

I think My above posts are in line with this as I am the top who shits on those below Me who fail to view life as one long running shitty joke. 

As such those who can't experience humor in truth as it pertains to their own character (ie racial stereotypes as one example) and are not in touch or aware of their infinite God nature are the most fun to antagonise and expose thru making jokes at their expense.

Edited by Mauler5150

On 2/21/2024 at 7:44 PM, One Man Banned said:

Put some gold paint on 'em and sell 'em online as bootleg Trump Force 1's for primo $$$.

Why ruin the greatest sports shoe ever made with gold when they tried with the DMP version, yet if you add a You by wearing that version then you really are a hypebeast who gets DUMPed on by Me.

Also DETO is that NSA agent I discovered has been tracking Me thru perusing My analytics. So hi DETO, I remember you were a Myspace friend back in the day and anyone with an oontz ID is cool with Me, the rest of society I see as being the shit cunts they are for turning God's house into a den of capitalist debauchery as the males of the human species would rape and whore their own female relatives or their daughters if it meant they could go abouf taking some twisted enjoyment from doing so.

So to those whom this applies, just understand that I am under your Mother every night when she sleeps as you can't have a mattress without Matt being in it.

35 minutes ago, Mauler5150 said:

So to those whom this applies, just understand that I am under your Mother every night when she sleeps as you can't have a mattress without Matt being in it.

Wild. 

I'm watching Sopranos, waiting for my lady to come to bed. 

Edited by fat ralphy

It’s not bad. We got him this car last summer and it was came with it. What surprised me and I really like is it’s Bluetooth. We randomly found the mic on day. lol. 

14 minutes ago, ndv said:

How do you like that Kenwood? 

• Like 1