What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah, last lab i was in some dude thought he could publish his way into med school (his grades were not good) .. i didn't have the heart to tell him there was no way he'd get a publication significant enough to help his situation.

if you were closer i'd say you could probably do some 'volunteer' work that would get you an authorship, but i'm in my friend's new lab so we don't have much money to throw around.

are you experienced in molecular? do have access to a lab bench right now?

actually it's gone way down

the new post doc got her 'welcome' party last night, someone busted out her car window and took her GPS. and get this, she's foreign, and thought it was a good idea to store her license inside the car.

:nope:

it's not so bad here though. one nice thing about living in a dangerous city, the police generally leave you alone.

these days when i read the murders, most seem targeted and not very random

..for example from last week:

Dexter Jones, a 23-year-old African-American man, was shot in the right side in the 1800 block of Ashburton Street near CSU. Police officers in the area allegedly saw Guy Thomas, a 22-year-old African-American man, run from the scene and throw away a weapon.

Ronnell Chaney, a 20-year-old African-American man, was walking with a friend in the 500 block of East 21st Street when two or three people came out of a vacant lot across the street and started shooting at Chaney. His friend was able to take cover and was not hit. Chaney was shot in the head.

if, somehow, you'd be interested in coming this way to try to get some experience or go to school let me know, i have connections. unfortunately, even though i work in another medical school, i have no pull with admissions committees..

Done with Anno already?

I am trapped on a tale function objective that is rather frustrating.

In the last part where you have the nuked destinations, I have to get 1200 technical scientists(upgrades from frequent workers) and I cant determine how to get my way of life great enough to the technical employees to succeed. Right now its all 50% from developing pda's, I need to develop another form of manufacturer but I do not need that choice.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

South Actress Hot Pics