What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

chillin on the bus. addys were a good look. painted some shit in pittsburgh and made it just in time. lookin forward to napping the day away with my woman when i get . ive had a ton of thinking time while i havent been able to sleep lol. reflected on how blessed i am to have terrific friends through painting... i sometimes really love this shit.

peace 12oz

• Like 1

Eating cookies and drinking coffee, trying to talk myself into working out before going to work.

Funny mentioning adderall I took my kid to the doctor last week for ADD/ADHD screen and the doc was talking about medications and what not. I call bullshit on medication but he had what seemed like a couple good selling points for it.

Where did ADD come from I wonder, has it always been around or is it a product of the times.

sitting at work, picking back up with the 10th day of digitizing this clients collected footage about the blues harp player sonny boy williamson... he sits here with me for hours on end talking his fucking ass off. most irritating work shit i've ever been forced to put up with. i kick it on the oontz like this and nod well he tells stories ive heard 3 and 4 times already

trying to convert shit like this;

Ist ein MIG-Draht für die Hartpanzerung von Werkzeugen, die noch spangebend bearbeitet werden sollen, sowie für die Verbindung hochfester Stähle. Das abgesetzte Schweißgut besteht aus einem martensitaushärtendem, hochfesten Stahl, welcher sich im Schweißzustand noch bohren, drehen, fräsen und feilen lässt. Durch Warmauslagern ist eine deutliche Härtsteigerung des Schweißgutes erreichbar, eine weitere ist durch Nitrierung möglich

-into english, not fucking cool. particularly when i have the german skills of a 6 year old.

also trying to find my boss, as i havent been paid in 5 weeks and my hotel recently told me, that contrary to what my boss said, they haven't received notice of payment from my company.

long and short of it is. i may, may get severely ass fucked in the coming days...go working visas!

EDIT* my boss is in Houston for the week...methinks i should just jump on a bus back to Dusseldorf and forward the hotel my company's deets. not fucking cool!