What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

reading what everyone else is up too, watching world combat league (LA is winning), drinking some tiger beer and somewhat daydreaming about being in thailand, cooked the missus some pasta with prince Charles bacon, having a few laughs at slaps on in a million contest

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thinking about making a thread called "Send CALIgula to the playboy mansion"

...cause the playboy mansion has events all the time and it costs $1,000 to go....so i figured if i started that thread and got 250 members on here to each paypal me $4, i could go and take pictures...

..then i would come back on here and create the most awesomest thread ever, full of pictures and stories and video footage of celebrities and playboy bunnies and the food, and me wildn' out.

well, should i do it?

sitting on my couch, drinking a bells oberon.

its 7:15 a.m. where i am, and i just got off work around 7. one of our hometown teams won the national championship in college basketball last night. so i got called in by a friend to come help him print tee's through the night at his screen printing shop. i had a fun time doing it, and feel like a did something productive, and useful with my night. i told my day job id be a bit late today. and i also have to work at my night job waiting tables this evening. so im gona soak up this beer, smoke some of this "apollo" that i have..and hit the hay. but the whole time this is going on, ive got pink floyd's dark side of the moon playng.

that....is what im doing.