What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
buy two singles & stack them yourself... do not letem skimp you on the bread with cheese & tartar sauce

a double filet o fish with tomatoes sound good

yeah that's what i ended up doing. never thought to add a tomato, might be interesting.

• Like 1

what's geocaching all about i know you hide stuff in the woods but how do you go about finding it or becoming involved in it? i know some dudes do it around where i live in the swamp/woods.

It's actually a lot of fun (at least in my opinion it is)! People all around the world (not just in the U.S.) hide containers, or "caches" throughout the environment for Geocaching participants to find. The caches can be hidden in the woods and other scenic areas, or they can be hidden in urban, everyday areas. For example, I found two caches in the parking lot of my local Wal-Mart, but I've also found many that are hidden in the woods or in other scenic areas. Inside each cache will be a logbook for people to sign and date (with their Geocaching Website & Forum username), and depending on the cache size, there may be small trinkets and items inside for people to trade amongst themselves (souvenirs, more or less).

Once a cache is hidden, the person who hid it finds the exact coordinates of it using a GPS device (most commonly a handheld device meant for hunting, hiking, etc.) and uploads them to the Geocaching Website, thus creating the cache in its entirety. People then upload those coordinates into their GPS devices and hunt the cache down! It's more or less a GPS-based, real-life treasure hunt! I like to think of it as more than that though; in my opinion, it's almost as if you're leaving your footprint on the world every time you find and log a cache! Imagine if you traveled across the world and found a cache or two! That's your footprint on the other side of the world! It's what makes it so exciting to me (that, and I enjoy adventuring, as well as exercising).

Lol, sorry for the long explanation. :p