What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

she'll be like wtf?? i don't even know.....i just feel like a dumb ass, sharing my feelings on the internet hahaa but w/e

if she says no....then it's gonna be weird every time after that bc she'll still know i like her....and i wouldn't want to ruin anything with her

That's why I hate being in a relationship^^

All the drama.

I'm just chillin and thinking...

i didn't read thee shit before this

but what i'm doing RIGHT now is laying on the customized pull out bed in the living room next to my girl. we're on drugs. we both have laptops. she's doing some photo touch up shit (freelance graphic design) and i'm getting VSTs/samples prepped to be put on an external hd so we can work on tunes in a lil minute

also, obviously oontzing

waiting to reach a more chill level on this grugz combo

Just waking up.

For those of you on probation/parole that get drug tested, do you ever have dreams that you're smoking weed or doing drugs and then when you wake up you think you've fucked up and you're about to piss a dirty ua? This has been happening to me for the past couple weeks but I've been off the buds for a few months now. It's annoying as fuck!