Urinating in public appreciation thread

TheoHuxtable..

Hadn't done this in a while until today. Then realized how great it was and what I've missed out on.

Was at a store, didn't feel like holding it in the car to my next destination, and went behind the building behind some dumpsters. Peeing in public feels liberating & exciting at the same time. Definitely better than the boring bathroom at home. You also feel a sense of boyhood adventure as you scan your surroundings for the perfect spot that's safe & hidden away.

Anyone else enjoy doing this?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dont let no man tell me where and when I can piss

I piss outside whenever I feel like it, I think a lot has to do with when I was institutionalized and they use to withold bathroom privilages to get you to admit to shit they though you did, so now Im like fuck yall, Ill piss whenever the fuck I feel like it

Hadn't done this in a while until today. Then realized how great it was and what I've missed out on.

Was at a store, didn't feel like holding it in the car to my next destination, and went behind the building behind some dumpsters. Peeing in public feels liberating & exciting at the same time. Definitely better than the boring bathroom at home. You also feel a sense of boyhood adventure as you scan your surroundings for the perfect spot that's safe & hidden away.

Anyone else enjoy doing this?

geezus fucking christ huxtable you talk like a fagget.

who the fuck DOESNT fuckin piss outside. i do it daily. hourly if possible. shit i piss inside elevators when i feel like it.

only you would use homoeroticisms like "liberating" and fucking "exciting" when talking about taking a godamned piss.

"boyhood adventure" scan for your perfect spot thats "safe & hidden"

you gay.

if i were to ever see you on the street id purposly fling a piss baloon at your face.

When I get good and loaded I'll lean against the bar while I'm ordering and piss all over the floor while talking to the bartender. Always piss in every pool im in as well, hot tubs too.

yeah I think you might be taking it too far with that one

altho I got a friend who does this sometimes so who am I to judge

altho I DID piss on the PA at a live event once, then one of the DJs confronted me and I turned and faced the crowd and kept pissing, then ran through the crowd with my dick out

I dont remember any of this, but there were enough people to witness it to never let me forget about it. Its a wonder im not banned from every damn venue in town, and yet... I still get paid.

geezus fucking christ huxtable you talk like a fagget.

who the fuck DOESNT fuckin piss outside. i do it daily. hourly if possible. shit i piss inside elevators when i feel like it.

only you would use homoeroticisms like "liberating" and fucking "exciting" when talking about taking a godamned piss.

"boyhood adventure" scan for your perfect spot thats "safe & hidden"

you gay.

if i were to ever see you on the street id purposly fling a piss baloon at your face.

r-kelly-photoshoot-2.jpg