Bestfriend or his sister??

boost™

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boost since you are probably head over heels inlove with this immature girl who flirts via text message then if you wana date her be a man and see if its cool with your friend.

but if it was me, i wouldn't touch her, friends are important and doing the right thing by them is important to. i also wouldn't enjoy limiting myself to ONE 17 YEAR OLD GIRL when i can have MANY. this girl probably has hot friends, goes to school with hot friends or something like that.

im not limiting to her.

i havent smashed yet but she rly wants to hang out 2morow...the only thing we've done was make out, i feel like i already fell in the hole so why not fuck her?

she told me he would not find out and if he does he'll be mad but he'll get over it, and she'll blame it on herself

im not limiting to her.

i havent smashed yet but she rly wants to hang out 2morow...the only thing we've done was make out, i feel like i already fell in the hole so why not fuck her?

she told me he would not find out and if he does he'll be mad but he'll get over it, and she'll blame it on herself

go for it brahhhhhhh

All the advise about having a heart to heart with your boy is the dumbest shit.

Never, ever ever, ever talk about his sister to him and it will work out.

Niggas usually wont get all mad about that shit, they just don't want to picture their sister fucking, or sucking cock, or anything.

I've been in these types of situations before and they work out, the key is not running your mouth.

It's when they picture that shit they get stupid and forget about it's better it's you and not some random douche.

Hopefully you're not a lame who talks mad shit on girls you've fucked already to your boy.

Trust me, if you're really boys like that shit won't matter to him, just don't talk about it, ever.

If your not boys really, again that shit don't matter in the first place.

Niggas usually wont get all mad about that shit, they just don't want to picture their sister fucking, or sucking cock, or anything.

I've been in these types of situations before and they work out, the key is not running your mouth.

It's when they picture that shit they get stupid and forget about it's better it's you and not some random douche.

Hopefully you're not a lame who talks mad shit on girls you've fucked already to your boy.

Trust me, if you're really boys like that shit won't matter to him, just don't talk about it, ever.

196217268_1703431390_amc-mp-starsky-hutch-benowen.jpg

"please leave a message after the beep".

"HEY BRO, yeah it's me, just calling to tell you i nailed your sister in the ass last night, man she was getting buck wild, she was drunk as hell i was a little drunk so i lasted way longer and shit, just letting you know so you dont hear it through the grape vine, also dude could you bring call of duty round, i'd invite you to come over but your sisters here and that could get wierd, im gonna play it after i fuck her again and she's asleep. Okay dude PEACE"

You should just smash. My best friend practically offered his sister to me when I was 20 and she was 18, as he knows that at the end of the day it is her choice and she is her own person. Tihs isn't far removed from that scenario, but at the end of the day I think if your friend is aa true friend he would much prefer you to some random off the street.

However with my sisters I am the same way, they can have whoever they want, my friend or not but at the moment they are both hooked up with navyboy fucktards who I can't stand. I guess the fact that the guys spend money on them is ok, and they have the freedom while their men are away but hell, I still don't like the clowns anyway. If it was one of my uni friends I would let them tap in a heartbeat because I know what they are like and it wouldn't matter to me, as long as they were serious and not just doing it for the sake of fucking.