To smack-a-hoe, or not to smack-a-hoe.

DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

Smack-a-hoe, or no?  

101 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we're all missing something very shocking here.

DAO argued and fought with a woman as well as destroyed a snitch (which all jokes aside was deserved) in a dog park? A DOG park?

You mean to tell me he did all this shit underwater?

It wasn't a dog park.

It was a regular park where people sometimes walk their dogs.

I didn't see any whales though.

plumbing

plumbing

plumbing

plumbing

plumbing

plumbing

plumbing

you mean pummeling?

Verb 1. pummel - strike, usually with the fist; "The pedestrians pummeled the demonstrators"

Actually, I meant what I said:

I eventually squirmed my way ontop of him (nohomo) and started pumbling him in the head.

If i spelled it wrong, then that's cool. But I sure as fuck didn't spell it like that.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

ive noticed my IQ has dropped significantly while browsing the oontz over the past month or two; an increase in illiteracy as well as the most horrid spelling i have read in quite some time.

and im not referring to Dao typo

I already know the answer to this, but I figured I'd see what yall motherfuckers think on the subject.

Some random ass bitch walking her dog in the park talks shit to you.

You laugh it off and tell her to take some Midol.

She gets mad.

More words exchange.

Then she walks up and tries to kick your ass like she's a dude or something.

Is it or is it not fair game to smack-a-hoe?

Ok my dude, since this thread is about to hit 10+ replies, I'm squaring in my answer on page 2.

Poll pick "smack a hero"

.. And my response is

If a bitch is out of line and my girl, first of all, she can get buck.

I have been punched full force square in the jaw by 3 exes

a couple more by "other angry bitches I fucked"

I never lay hands on them, worse case scenario I push them down or whatever

but whatever I had my ass beat before, a girl I would fuck can't fuck me up

but there have been circumstances In my life where some big ass bitch has tried to flex real nuts, and you cut them no slack

I've used bulldyke bitches As enforce status, and those jail bitches are as bout it as men

so if Its some street shit and a female comes at you like a man? You best handle it like a man because she weighs 250 and will prolly cut you

So how did my blind answer do?

• Like 1

We were at this skatespot in some park and it started raining so we stopped skating and started getting drunk.

Towards the end when everyone was leaving, me and my boy were talking about some dude I got beef with who I capped out last night.

Then my other "boy" who knows nothing about graffiti started interjecting his worthless opinion about how graffiti beef is stupid or whatever.

I told him he knows nothing about the shit and shouldn't worry about shit he knows nothing about.

He got mad and argued.

I argued back.

Some random ass crazy bitch walking her dog started yelling about "shut the fuck up yall are giving me a headache!!!"

I told her to take an excedrin.

She got mad and talked more shit.

I told her to take a midol for her bleeding pussy.

She walked up and started swinging on me like she was trying to kick my ass or something.

I blocked her swings and smacked-a-hoe.

My "boy" who I was arguing with ran up and tackled me from behind trying to be a hero.

And even had the balls to tell the bitch "call the cops, he tags so and so".

I eventually squirmed my way ontop of him (nohomo) and started pumbling him in the head.

Her dog bites me in the legs a bunch of times.

He said he gives up.

Then I let him up, and he starts trying to mack to the bitch.

She blows him off.

Then i remember this shit about "call the cops, he tags so and so" and I call him a snitch ass faggot and start punching him in the head some more.

He covers up talking about "I already said I give up".

I really need to be more selective about the people I hang out with.

Hahah. See if i would've known this before voting to smack a hoe, I wouldn't have voted for that..

Smack a hero fershure but as for the hoe.. I probably would have gotten the bitch in a choke hold.

Andlike twinky said,

props haha.

id try to avoid it. ive found that male words always have more effect than female violence.

you can demean someone and cripple them just by raising your voice with some well picked words.

but on the other hand the girl was probably scared as shit as she watched you beat down on your snitch friend.

We were at this skatespot in some park and it started raining so we stopped skating and started getting drunk.

Towards the end when everyone was leaving, me and my boy were talking about some dude I got beef with who I capped out last night.

Then my other "boy" who knows nothing about graffiti started interjecting his worthless opinion about how graffiti beef is stupid or whatever.

I told him he knows nothing about the shit and shouldn't worry about shit he knows nothing about.

He got mad and argued.

I argued back.

Some random ass crazy bitch walking her dog started yelling about "shut the fuck up yall are giving me a headache!!!"

I told her to take an excedrin.

She got mad and talked more shit.

I told her to take a midol for her bleeding pussy.

She walked up and started swinging on me like she was trying to kick my ass or something.

I blocked her swings and smacked-a-hoe.

My "boy" who I was arguing with ran up and tackled me from behind trying to be a hero.

And even had the balls to tell the bitch "call the cops, he tags so and so".

Her dog bites me in the legs a bunch of times.

He said he gives up.

Then I let him up, and he starts trying to mack to the bitch.

She blows him off.

Then i remember this shit about "call the cops, he tags so and so" and I call him a snitch ass faggot and start punching him in the head some more.

He covers up talking about "I already said I give up".

I really need to be more selective about the people I hang out with.

Dude you're in your 30's...Grow up already.
  • Like 1