To smack-a-hoe, or not to smack-a-hoe.

DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

Smack-a-hoe, or no?  

101 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I already know the answer to this, but I figured I'd see what yall motherfuckers think on the subject.

Some random ass bitch walking her dog in the park talks shit to you.

You laugh it off and tell her to take some Midol.

She gets mad.

More words exchange.

Then she walks up and tries to kick your ass like she's a dude or something.

Is it or is it not fair game to smack-a-hoe?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair.

But elaborate on your story. What happened and why was she talking shit to you in the first place.

We were at this skatespot in some park and it started raining so we stopped skating and started getting drunk.

Towards the end when everyone was leaving, me and my boy were talking about some dude I got beef with who I capped out last night.

Then my other "boy" who knows nothing about graffiti started interjecting his worthless opinion about how graffiti beef is stupid or whatever.

I told him he knows nothing about the shit and shouldn't worry about shit he knows nothing about.

He got mad and argued.

I argued back.

Some random ass crazy bitch walking her dog started yelling about "shut the fuck up yall are giving me a headache!!!"

I told her to take an excedrin.

She got mad and talked more shit.

I told her to take a midol for her bleeding pussy.

She walked up and started swinging on me like she was trying to kick my ass or something.

I blocked her swings and smacked-a-hoe.

My "boy" who I was arguing with ran up and tackled me from behind trying to be a hero.

And even had the balls to tell the bitch "call the cops, he tags so and so".

I eventually squirmed my way ontop of him (nohomo) and started pumbling him in the head.

Her dog bites me in the legs a bunch of times.

He said he gives up.

Then I let him up, and he starts trying to mack to the bitch.

She blows him off.

Then i remember this shit about "call the cops, he tags so and so" and I call him a snitch ass faggot and start punching him in the head some more.

He covers up talking about "I already said I give up".

I really need to be more selective about the people I hang out with.

• Like 3

heres a nice little story.

a little while back i went to go visit friends in another state because one of my boys got out of prison and it was time to celebrate.

we get lou-loushed, bars close, we walk around doing what we do best.

we see a couple of girls with these mark ass dudes so we holler until dude that just got out looks down and sees this bitch is walking around down town without any shoes on. this fool goes "eeeeewwwwwwwww you arent wearing any shoes" we all laugh and turn away and start walking. they're yelling this that and the other but whatever. this other bitch that we find out later is this no-shoe wearin bitches friend comes up and asks what happened. so my dude starts talking hella shit about no-shoes and this other girl straight clocks my dude in the jaw. he grabs her head like a basketball and pushes her to the ground. she gets back up, socks him again and he responds the same but says "hit me again and imma treat you like a dude"

she stayed put.

theres a lot more to this story but i think this gets my point across.

We were at this skatespot in some park and it started raining so we stopped skating and started getting drunk.

Towards the end when everyone was leaving, me and my boy were talking about some dude I got beef with who I capped out last night.

Then my other "boy" who knows nothing about graffiti started interjecting his worthless opinion about how graffiti beef is stupid or whatever.

I told him he knows nothing about the shit and shouldn't worry about shit he knows nothing about.

He got mad and argued.

I argued back.

Some random ass crazy bitch walking her dog started yelling about "shut the fuck up yall are giving me a headache!!!"

She walked up and started swinging on me like she was trying to kick my ass or something.

My "boy" who I was arguing with ran up and tackled me from behind trying to be a hero.

I eventually squirmed my way ontop of him (nohomo) and started pumbling him in the head.

He said he gives up.

She blows him off.

Then i remember this shit about "call the cops, he tags so and so" and I call him a snitch ass faggot and start punching him in the head some more.

yo son... its opposite day.

FUCK HER, BUT SERIOUSLY FUCK HIM, HES A SNITCH AND HE NEED A SAVAGE BEATDOWN

For reals.

I let it slide to an extent at the time because we were all drunk and it didn't really sink in like that.

But the more I think about it, the more I wanna kick him in the head till he's snore-choking like that dude in the blackbelt beatdown video.

My "boy" who I was arguing with ran up and tackled me from behind trying to be a hero.And even had the balls to tell the bitch "call the cops' date=' he tags so and so".[/quote']

Then I let him up' date=' and he starts trying to mack to the bitch. She blows him off.[/quote']

That's really fucked up moe, if he would do that drunk hungry for pussy imagine what he would do if the pigs pressed him...

cut that nigga off...

and i change my vote from Smack-a-hoe. too "Smack-a-hero."

He got mad and argued.

I argued back.

He said he gives up.

She blows him off.

Wow. Your boy sounds like the worst "friend" ever. What a fag.

Hopefully that bitch didn't remember or care about his snitching.