To smack-a-hoe, or not to smack-a-hoe.

DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

Smack-a-hoe, or no?  

101 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had this one crazy ex who used to flip out and throw blows at me. luckily this one time it was in her bedroom so i just threw her down on the bed. usually you just gotta grab em and shake em. they usually are quick to realize that men are much stronger and they'll never win a fight against one. i've "shaken" many a time and its always worked for me.

That's pretty much what I would have done if it was my wife or sister or whatever, but I don't feel like some random bitch off the street deserves the same leeway.

Especially if she wants to buck up like she thinks she's a dude.

Sometimes equal rights means equal lefts.

yeah but saying "calling people wigger" implies that i think most of the people on this forum are. i don't, i just think DAO acts like a 16 year old one.

oh and i am neither scrawny nor suburban :lol: right now i'm 5 foot 10 and pushing 170 dawg.

Then why aren't you wearing size 42 walmart jeans you TPWF!!!!!!! :lol:

yooo, if i took the picture and put it on my flickr, how could that be me? :lol:

remember, you're the pathological liar here, not me.

Me trying to cover up my youtube troll name = me being a pathological liar? :lol:

I'm one of the realest cats on here.

then what's your point?

My point is that you're on a GRAFFITI forum calling people WIGGER.

Not only are you airing yourself out with your suburban tightpants language, but the vast majority of graffiti writers are streetwise cats who probably fall into the category of what a fag like you would call a "wigger".

thismachinekillspheneEXTRASMEDIUMNO.jpg

My point is that you're on a GRAFFITI forum calling people WIGGER.

Not only are you airing yourself out with your suburban tightpants language, but the vast majority of graffiti writers are streetwise cats who probably fall into the category of what a fag like you would call a "wigger".

:lol: being a wigger is about how you act, you idiot

i know lots of "streetwise cats," and none of them are wiggers. face it man, you're basically the ghetto version of this dude 73307d1229385672-40-year-old-emo-40yoemo.jpg

:lol: being a wigger is about how i know lots of "streetwise cats," and none of them are wiggers. face it man, you're basically the ghetto version of this dude

thatsracistgm751224856460.gif

I've know/known of white niggas that came up in projects or have lived around the way, they can't be ghetto? What they have to act/dress like your WU-babydoll wearing suburban ass?

did you evem bother to read the first part of that post?

":lol: being a wigger is about how you act, you idiot"

never did i say white people can't be ghetto :rolleyes: people can dress however the fuck they want, i don't give a shit. but you can tell when someone acts like a wigger, no question...

Like that movie where snoop dogg is a rat or something , with the really fake rich white boy?

Like that movie where snoop dogg is a rat or something , with the really fake rich white boy?

i have no clue what you're talking about, but yeah, that sounds about right.

think of it this way- think of all down people you know who look "ghetto" or whatever. would they do some shit like be really fucking loud and obnoxious in a park, get pissy at some bitch who calls them out for being an annoying fuck, and then proceed to get into a fistfight with their "boy" in the park, in front of the bitch? no, they probably wouldn't. thats because they don't act like 16 year old wiggers.

i have no clue what you're talking about, but yeah, that sounds about right.

think of it this way- think of all down people you know who look "ghetto" or whatever. would they do some shit like be really fucking loud and obnoxious in a park, get pissy at some bitch who calls them out for being an annoying fuck, and then proceed to get into a fistfight with their "boy" in the park, in front of the bitch? no, they probably wouldn't. thats because they don't act like 16 year old wiggers.

If you weren't such a pussy bleeding faggot, I'd guarantee that if I accosted you into some gay ass argument in the park, and some random bitch walking her dog decided that she wanted in too and started talking shit and when you told her to take a midol she decided to buck up and throw fists with you, that you'd probably smack the bitch too. Then pummel any "hero" who tries to jump in.

But then again, you're such a skinny, smedium shirt wearing faggot that you'd probably just curl up in ball and beg her to stop.

That's your fault, not mine.