To smack-a-hoe, or not to smack-a-hoe.

DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

Smack-a-hoe, or no?  

101 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should have beat the snitch while yelling "BITCH YOU WANT SOME???"

Then if that didn't work you could have flipped him over and punked him jail style while yelling "NO HOMO" as loud as possible.

But leave the dog out of it.

you should have beat the shit out of the woman, while yelling at the snitch "YOU WANT SOME???

and yeah, you should have fucked the dude in the park to teach him a lesson.

its not gay if its to teach someone a lesson.

yer "boy" is as falldown as they come. im still confused how he is even around in this visual.

the woman. as lunatic as the bitch is. cant be hit.

you hit her. you go to jail.

i aint sayin she doesnt/didnt have it coming.

but its just one of those things in life you cant do to do no woman stranger.

no matter what.

pre-ban on my last account i was talklin about cathcin 13 stitches to my forhead cause i was picckin on some emo dude in a bar.

i whipped a piece of mayonated lettuce at his face and it stuck to him like a wet sock.

his girl stands up. throws a full pint glass at my face.

without thinking i immediatly stand up and throw my glass at her. albeit as hard as i could. but even in that instance. i went for her chest. not face.

now, again. obviously in both cases the bitch deserves to get knocked.

but ya just cant do it. you do? yer life aint never gonna be the same again.

pre-ban on my last account i was talklin about cathcin 13 stitches to my forhead cause i was picckin on some emo dude in a bar.

i whipped a piece of mayonated lettuce at his face and it stuck to him like a wet sock.

his girl stands up. throws a full pint glass at my face.

You did have it comin.

As Spitfire says, you probably deserved it.

We were at this skatespot in some park and it started raining so we stopped skating and started getting drunk.

Towards the end when everyone was leaving, me and my boy were talking about some dude I got beef with who I capped out last night.

Then my other "boy" who knows nothing about graffiti started interjecting his worthless opinion about how graffiti beef is stupid or whatever.

I told him he knows nothing about the shit and shouldn't worry about shit he knows nothing about.

He got mad and argued.

I argued back.

Some random ass crazy bitch walking her dog started yelling about "shut the fuck up yall are giving me a headache!!!"

I told her to take an excedrin.

She got mad and talked more shit.

I told her to take a midol for her bleeding pussy.

She walked up and started swinging on me like she was trying to kick my ass or something.

I blocked her swings and smacked-a-hoe.

My "boy" who I was arguing with ran up and tackled me from behind trying to be a hero.

And even had the balls to tell the bitch "call the cops, he tags so and so".

I eventually squirmed my way ontop of him (nohomo) and started pumbling him in the head.

Her dog bites me in the legs a bunch of times.

He said he gives up.

Then I let him up, and he starts trying to mack to the bitch.

She blows him off.

Then i remember this shit about "call the cops, he tags so and so" and I call him a snitch ass faggot and start punching him in the head some more.

He covers up talking about "I already said I give up".

I really need to be more selective about the people I hang out with.

:lol: :lol:

I don't know what's funnier.

The chick swinging on you, or you skating.

I'm pretty sure that my life is exactly the same.

Minus these dog bites on my legs. I think they're getting infected.

honestly?

i dont beleive you.

your story aint legit.

i was gonna say this earlier but i decided why bother, now iv decided why not.

im sure theres truthisms. im sure the instance somewhat occured.

i dont beleive you hit the bitch. i dont beleive yopu pumblped your "boy"

and i dont beleive you have dog bites all ovcer your leg.

i do belive there was a dog. i do beleive there was a bitch friend. and i do believe the woman caused a cafuffle.

you highly exadurated, and eventually straight plagerized the majority of this.

thats FACT.

if it actually happened exactly the way you say, with said details. i dont buy your on 12oz talkin about it so quick.

i call bullshit. at least 40% bullshit anyways.

good luck with those infected shitsu ankle bites. i hear there a real bitch.

like the people you surround yourself with.

• Like 3

DAO i know im a little late but real talk, fuck that.

i know its been covered but i think the real piece of shit here is your boy.

for 100 reasons.

a bitch is a bitch and they have no code and no loyalty so it can only be expected. hit her? yes in theory it would be dope to put that bitch to sleep. but i still wouldnt do it, never put hands on a girl never will. unless its some sort of restrain move or i would just flea the scene.

and now about snitches... i been snitched on, cops, F charges and all that so i know first had. it is a fact that dudes will only snitch on upstanding dudes or a likely snitch on the non snitching type. a snitch will rarely snitch on a low life or someone who isnt upstanding, an honorable dude is less likely to hunt a snitch. a snitch by nature is a coward and is scared of anything threatening or any impending doom. SNITCHES SNITCH ON STAND UP DUDES. plus if you lump this kid up he might snitch for real and bring charges. its a bit of a conundrum depending on what you really have to lose. for now dead the kid, but keep friends close and enemies closer.

so back to your half assed homie

1. dude is rollin with you and takes the side of an opposing vagina (dead em right there mentally)

2. after said vagina comes at you he makes matters worse by trying to set it (fuck outta here)

3. that fruitycup starts crying police when he is in danger of getting the beats put on him (wild fag)

4. anyone who is a snitch should be tortured medieval like. (i know i been snitched on)

5. make it a point to oust that homo and let people know he is a snitch. (let both your and his people know)

6. get those wounds looked at.

and yes this is a sensitive subject for me because i have been snitched on.

honestly?

i dont beleive you.

your story aint legit.

i was gonna say this earlier but i decided why bother, now iv decided why not.

im sure theres truthisms. im sure the instance somewhat occured.

i dont beleive you hit the bitch. i dont beleive yopu pumblped your "boy"

and i dont beleive you have dog bites all ovcer your leg.

i do belive there was a dog. i do beleive there was a bitch friend. and i do believe the woman caused a cafuffle.

you highly exadurated, and eventually straight plagerized the majority of this.

thats FACT.

if it actually happened exactly the way you say, with said details. i dont buy your on 12oz talkin about it so quick.

i call bullshit. at least 40% bullshit anyways.

good luck with those infected shitsu ankle bites. i hear there a real bitch.

like the people you surround yourself with.

Holy mother of god where did you learn how to spell? I'm not even responding much to your reply but only to the horrible misuse of the english language.