everyday life tips and tricks

morton

finally found one thats worth posting.

BAKE SOFT COOKIES EVERYTIME! (even if you're too baked to remember to check them)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 1: Put cookie dough on cookie sheet, arrange however many cookies you want.

Step 2: Take a couple CRUMBS from the cookie dough and sprinkle them in the empty areas of the cookie sheet.

Step 3: Bake

Now while you're smoking herbs, not worrying about cookies, you'll notice a distinct smell. FUCK! THE COOKIES ARE BURNING! No, wait, it was just the crumbs that burnt...being smaller, they cooked faster. The cookies are left fucking deliciously soft... every time.

Enjoy. I found this out by accident. I freaked out, ran and dropped the joint and spilt my drink, only to realize my true genius in cookie manufacturing technology. I had to share this with everyone.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
When pulled over for a traffic violation do not answer "do you know why I pulled you over?"

It's a tarp.

Yeah, so? If I answer will they throw the tarp over me, and then I won't be able to see? Or do they wrap you in the tarp and drag you off to jail? Will they give me the tarp? I could use it while painting...

• Like 2

finally found one thats worth posting.

BAKE SOFT COOKIES EVERYTIME! (even if you're too baked to remember to check them)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 1: Put cookie dough on cookie sheet, arrange however many cookies you want.

Step 2: Take a couple CRUMBS from the cookie dough and sprinkle them in the empty areas of the cookie sheet.

Step 3: Bake

Now while you're smoking herbs, not worrying about cookies, you'll notice a distinct smell. FUCK! THE COOKIES ARE BURNING! No, wait, it was just the crumbs that burnt...being smaller, they cooked faster. The cookies are left fucking deliciously soft... every time.

Enjoy. I found this out by accident. I freaked out, ran and dropped the joint and spilt my drink, only to realize my true genius in cookie manufacturing technology. I had to share this with everyone.

If I were to ever cook cookies, no doubt this would be useful information but alas I ain't cook'n NO cookies, ever... :D