Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nice Pants

Searching peoples pants (aka e-crushes)

Go on admit it, who was the last users posts you searched (more than once) and why. I'll go first:

SwampFightOner: Because for some reason i find his life really interesting and glamorous.

I used to search the mid 2000's mods for artwork graff posted but most of them turned into old men who dont do anything.

Yours?

• Like 1

Re: Searching peoples posts (aka e-crushes)

You sound wild gay. You find his life interesting and glamorous...haha e-crush is right.

Just saying.

I just search my own posts and re-read all the hilarious things I have written in the past.

time to renew that IP address there SwampFightOner. Crazy rookie looking to get buttseckz via post searching. Next thing you know you'll be dressed in a bloody girl guide unifrom tied to a steel matress frame with your mouoth gagged and Nice Pants brushing your hair all night and painting your fingernails while you listen to old frank sinatra albums down by the train tracks.

• Like 1

I just search my own posts and re-read all the hilarious things I have written in the past.

Yeah I went through a stage where i searched yours as well i forgot about that, but back then your stories were pretty wild.

And you've all done it dont pretend you havent.

time to renew that IP address there SwampFightOner. Crazy rookie looking to get buttseckz via post searching. Next thing you know you'll be dressed in a bloody girl guide unifrom tied to a steel matress frame with your mouoth gagged and Nice Pants brushing your hair all night and painting your fingernails while you listen to old frank sinatra albums down by the train tracks.

hahahahahahh.

^

Swamps cool and all but i've been through the process with a LOT of members. Both male and female.

nice pants is asl?

or a chan?

either way

GET HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I search my own name, i know a few people to it too. Many of us cant be on each single thread and every once and awhile someone mentions your name. either asking a question or making a reference.

I once searched someones posts because they were sending me pm's and i had know idea why or who they were..i ended up ignoring them.

Guest 50million

i search my own posts.

no homo?

Yeah I went through a stage where i searched yours as well i forgot about that, but back then your stories were pretty wild.

And you've all done it dont pretend you havent.

I have never done this unless I'm looking to cite something specific that someone said or posted in another thread. I don't follow people around on this forum.

I look through my posts here and there...We have all said stuff in the past that we look back on and hate, if you didn't you're not progressing.

At one point in 2001, I made a post that said one of my favorite graffiti magazines was xplicit grafx.

I cringed when I found that post.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now