Searching peoples pants (aka e-crushes)

Nice Pants

Go on admit it, who was the last users posts you searched (more than once) and why. I'll go first:

SwampFightOner: Because for some reason i find his life really interesting and glamorous.

I used to search the mid 2000's mods for artwork graff posted but most of them turned into old men who dont do anything.

Yours?

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Searching peoples posts (aka e-crushes)

time to renew that IP address there SwampFightOner. Crazy rookie looking to get buttseckz via post searching. Next thing you know you'll be dressed in a bloody girl guide unifrom tied to a steel matress frame with your mouoth gagged and Nice Pants brushing your hair all night and painting your fingernails while you listen to old frank sinatra albums down by the train tracks.

• Like 1

I just search my own posts and re-read all the hilarious things I have written in the past.

Yeah I went through a stage where i searched yours as well i forgot about that, but back then your stories were pretty wild.

And you've all done it dont pretend you havent.

time to renew that IP address there SwampFightOner. Crazy rookie looking to get buttseckz via post searching. Next thing you know you'll be dressed in a bloody girl guide unifrom tied to a steel matress frame with your mouoth gagged and Nice Pants brushing your hair all night and painting your fingernails while you listen to old frank sinatra albums down by the train tracks.

hahahahahahh.

Yeah I went through a stage where i searched yours as well i forgot about that, but back then your stories were pretty wild.

And you've all done it dont pretend you havent.

I have never done this unless I'm looking to cite something specific that someone said or posted in another thread. I don't follow people around on this forum.

I look through my posts here and there...We have all said stuff in the past that we look back on and hate, if you didn't you're not progressing.

At one point in 2001, I made a post that said one of my favorite graffiti magazines was xplicit grafx.

I cringed when I found that post.

I got to admit...I keep tabs on some that post in the skateboard thread . I do this because some of you are actually interesting .

* I just noticed " SIK K BRAH " is a registered troll name looking at this thread now....gotta follow that one too . :lol: