kidnap vicitim found after 18 years

watson

so some girl who was kidnapped 18 years ago went to the cops and has been freed from her captor

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/08/28/california.missing.girl/index.html

here's the article. the guy apparently fathered 2 kids with the girl and made her live in shacks and places on the property the whole time. neither her or the kids never seen a doctor or anything which is insane. this is one of the best of things i've ever read:

Garrido apparently maintained a blog in which he claimed to control sound with his mind. The blog now has numerous profanity-laced responses from people outraged over his alleged actions.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was just about to make this thread.

This shit is just crazy.

Girl gets taken at 11, is kept till she's 28. The dude that took her fathered her two children? Who are now 11 and 15 them selves.

To get even more wierd, the guy that did this apparently had a church out of his own house, and even bragged that he could talk telepathically.

WHAT THE FUCK!?

Anyone catch the ending about how were all supposed to be impressed and in awe of what he did in the end and how it turned his life around.....wtf dude you kidnapped an 11 yr old and then raped her at 12 or 13 then again at 16 or 17 yrs old, theres nothing crazy good about what was done. Even when life "got better" for him he still continued to keep these children in his custody.

Describing his two daughters, he said, "Those two girls slept in my arms every single night from birth; I never kissed them."

that right there means nothing good either. Bleh!! Im just grossed out by this purely sick man.