DAO appreciation thread...yup.

Bojangles

You're calling me a liar? :lol:

You lie so much that you actually believe your own lies.

You actually convinced yourself that a wolf isn't a dog, and that Indians aren't the same race as Arabs. :lol:

Please tell me what I lied about. Otherwise that will be counted as another lie on your part.

Lies are done intentionally, so even if your backwards logic about dogs & Indians were correct, it wouldn't make the other person a "liar", but just uninformed or ignorant. Whereas you lying about your YouTube account, about being *-*-*-* & SF1, were obvious lies.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've already done this like 20 times in this thread alone.

And everybody seen it.

Including you.

Yet you ignore the shit, then come back a couple pages later and ask me again to post the same shit that I've already posted and you've ignored like 20 fucking times.

You fucking fail.

[ATTACH]118846[/ATTACH]

You can't post it now? You've posted a lot of garbage on here that everyone easily refuted, I can't remember everything you posted.

that Indians aren't the same race as Arabs. :lol:

seriously, you're joking right?

seriously?

asia-map.gif

notice where the generally accepted location of india is, and the generally accepted location of saudi arabia (arabs?) is. hundreds if not thousands of miles apart. please note that the classification, i.e., the species, of person from both countries is the same, however, since people from india and people from saudi arabia are fundamentally from different geographic regions entirely, they are not of the same race at all.