DAO appreciation thread...yup.

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

indians and arabs are not the same race you're just ignorant and retarded

and if your friends agree with this and know this so are they

Anybody who looks at an Arab and an Indian standing next to eachother and thinks that they're somehow different races from eachother just because of man made borders or a difference in language is a fucking retard.

The word "taxonomy" never even came out of my mouth. I said that you're lying about actually believing that wolves aren't dogs.

Which you are.

I know it never came out of your mouth, because you probably never heard of the word until this thread. AyeBee mentioned it, and you claimed he made up scientific taxonomy. When any 3-year-old or Wall Street executive can see that taxonomy exists in the real world.

DAO Tweets:

http://twitter.com/PhilaDAOphia

These fucking idiots on 12oz kept asking me about taxonomy. Of course I pay my taxes, faggot.

3:14 PM Sep 9th from web

@BrittanyMBostic A cheesesteak is not a "sub". Is it on an Amoroso roll? Was it made in Philly? No? Then you're a fucking idiot.

3:25 PM Sep 9th from web in reply to BrittanyMBostic

@Jonasbrothers Ya'll wear some tight fuckin pants. Here's a plan. How bout you guys buy some JNCOs and give your thighs & nuts some freedom.

4:06 PM Sep 9th from web in reply to Jonasbrothers

Wonderful speech today by President Obama. God, I love that man. I'm pretty sure this reaffirmed my desire to perform fellatio on him.

9:37 PM Sep 9th from web

@NewBoyz You're a jerk! You're a jerk! Yes, you are a jerk for wearing those skintight skinny jeans, you fucking faggots.

9:14 PM Sep 9th from web in reply to NewBoyz

I know it never came out of your mouth, because you probably never heard of the word until this thread. AyeBee mentioned it, and you claimed he made up scientific taxonomy. When any 3-year-old or Wall Street executive can see that taxonomy exists in the real world.

I said that you were making it up that you're really stupid enough to actually believe that wolves aren't dogs, and that the same goes for anyone else who rides your dick on this.

I said that you were making it up that you're really stupid enough to actually believe that wolves aren't dogs, and that the same goes for anyone else who rides your dick on this.

Sorry, but you're changing the subject. We're talking about you telling AyeBee that he made up taxonomic classifications (Kingdom, Phylum, Family, Genus, Species, etc.)