DAO appreciation thread...yup.

Bojangles

factually the hammer and hammerhead are both part of the hammerdin family while a jackhammer is merely a hammerdae

Good call but I'd also like to point out... doesn't that Jackhammer seem to be electrically powered? I didn't even catch that when I posted it, I just knew it looked bitchmade... but f'real, if you ain't runnin the hammer off a BIG compressor then you ain't got shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swampfight, no offense, you're all about ME ME ME ME ME. Alot of your posts are either talking about previous posts, credit you should be getting, the shit you do/have done/being better and whatnot. Negaprop me. I don't care. You seem cool, but just chill out. It's a graffiti forum haha. <3

/nh

You sound very homosexual

And im the delusional one :lol:

I don't understand why you lie so much, especially about shit that doesn't even matter like the internet.

How the fuck does me pointing out that YOU quoted my post and edited it to make it LOOK LIKE I misspelled a word even remotely translate into me somehow admitting to misspelling a word?

You've been punched in the head one too many times.

sharks fuck whales, FACT.....

sharkfuckingwhale.gif

• Like 1

How the fuck does me pointing out that YOU quoted my post and edited it to make it LOOK LIKE I misspelled a word even remotely translate into me somehow admitting to misspelling a word?

You've been punched in the head one too many times.

How did I edit it to make it look like thats what you wrote when everyone quoted you immediately after and I even screen capped it?

l2logic

How did I edit it to make it look like thats what you wrote when everyone quoted you immediately after and I even screen capped it?

l2logic

Who the fuck is "everyone"? You're the only one who guoted me and edited it to make it look like I misspelled a fucking word.

Even blatantly missing a random word that I had typed in that didn't even belong.

And your "screencap" that took you mad hours to post was a fucking photoshop you moron.

Jesus christ you're a loser.

You even fail at tolling.

Bears[/size][/color], Dingos, Foxes, Chihuahuas, Great Danes... Basically the same animal. Obvious differences but for all intents and purposes when yo uget down to the familial level that's enough for me to equate them in a general sense.

I never meant to even suggest a connection between marine mammals and dogs. That's all for DAO to sort out. I was just saying marine mammals are definately thought to be a back to the water type thing, not a seperate type of mammal that somehow evolved in the oceans.

I didn't see this quoted anywhere - sorry if I am late.

BEARS are dogs now?

Dude, Bears are Bears - Not Dogs. I don't care what science you show me proving that Bears are Dogs. They are Bears.

Side-note:

What if the Wolves are your friends - are they Dogs then?

I didn't see this quoted anywhere - sorry if I am late.

BEARS are dogs now?

Dude, Bears are Bears - Not Dogs. I don't care what science you show me proving that Bears are Dogs. They are Bears.

Side-note:

What if the Wolves are your friends - are they Dogs then?

youre an idiot. Look at a bear. Does it not look like a mother fucking big ass dog on steroids? And also no, if you have a pet wolf then you have a pet fucking wolf. Unless your dao. A dog =/= a wolf, but they are related.

If bears arent related to dogs, mind telling me what they are related to?

black-bear.jpg

hund-09.jpg