Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
*PROTOCOL*

Staycation.

So I have 9 days off work coming up, and I decided I'm not going to do anything. It is the first time I have asked for a vacation in a few years, and I really don't want to leave my city or do anything structured, save for 1 maybe 2 days camping and fishing at a nearby lake. Probably drink alot, sleep in everyday, go to the park, bbq etc... I really need a break and traveling sounds stressful to me right now. How do you guys feel about staycations? What would you do?

• Like 1

probably the same thing. drink, sleep in, watch tv and have a good time. do the things that you normally wouldnt have time to do when you're working.

local park & BBQ with the friends....or local swimming hole and swim with some homegirls.

Jon's right, camping sounds good (if that's your thing).

Yeah, like I said, I'm doing that for 1-2 days, but I usually get tired of camping any longer than that anyways. I'm just going with one other friend and his dad, and its going to be at one of those pay sites where you will probably be able to see/hear other people around you, so its not like we're roughing it. But thats all I'm looking to do anyways, drink a few beers and bullshit for a couple of days. A serious camping trip with hiking and all that seems like more than what I want to do right now.

*to shai

just hope you dont get bored...

when i have more than 2 consecutive days off where i dont really do a lot i get mad bored and hyper and almost desperate to go back to work.

try to not let this happen.

ive been working like a fucking maniac and i am going to the beach in north carolina for a week for free.... technically ill still be making money while im gone and expect to find at least one sign painting job when i am there, but at the end of august when i get all my dough i will be smoking pot in my underwear watching ondemand for a solid month, no work, no girls, no art, no mural painting.... nothing except for underwear weed and tv. i earned it

Get a fleshlight and 10 lbs of quality thick, center-cut Bacon (*smoked).

You'll be a new man in no time.

If I were your employer I wouldn't give you a vacation ever again if I found out how lame your 9 free days in a row turned out.

Fuck "resting up", you'll have plenty of time to rest when you're dead, mad lame.

• Like 2

I"ll be doing more than "resting up", but believe I'll be sleeping in. I just don't feel like travelling somewhere just because I have some free time.

So basically all you've done is work hard to rest?

On second thought, I'm going skydiving, and I'm landing on top of a fucking mountain, from there I'm snowboarding down the mountain to a ramp that hits a lake where I will land on a wakeboard. Wakeboarding on a fucking mountain lake! SLEEP WHEN YOU"RE DEAD!!FUCKIN EXTREME BRO!

Show1skydive.jpg

Extreme_snowboarding.jpg

767786050_b5643bbed8.jpg?v=0

mountain-dew-drink-bottle.jpg

I'm just mad dissapointed to hear that shit.

I feel bad for you dude, NH

Redeem yourself for less than a G, easy. Peep:

Passport = less than $50

Flight to Peru = around $300

More coke than you could possibly ever sniff in a week there = $100

Two, count them, 2 hoe's, at one time = maybe $100

Take pics, remember that shit for life.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now