Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anyway my plane leaves tonight so I should be gettting to Europe for 5 weeks. Will be totally random and spontaneous, with nothing planned other than getting the fuck out of Perth and having a good time. But yeah that is me out for a while, netcafe's pending.

• Like 1

I'll be going to Prague for sure. It is one of my most favored destinations actually. Got some good advice from my friend who is based in Austria, so all should be sweet.

Oh yeah, if I goto the Nike ID store over there can they make me some custom Airmax in a couple of days or do I have to wait?

Oh I start in England. I think it will be to transition myself from this Chinese speaking nation back to a country where the people speak India-english. But if I am down near your way Random I'll be sure to holler for a Guitar Hero deathmatch.

Well that is all good BFIM. I have polish heritage (along with german/irish and english). But yeah I don't speak any of that but is there any good arcades in London? We want to go pwn people at SF$ hahaha. I'm just drinking here waiting on my lift to the airport, playing my guitar as I will be sure to miss the old beast while I am gone.

I wouldn't be going without those intentions. There is only so much restraint a young single man can have in foreign countrys of which I will probably show little to none. Just need to watch out for the gypsys and their kids I was warned about hahaha.

Well that is all good BFIM. I have polish heritage (along with german/irish and english). But yeah I don't speak any of that but is there any good arcades in London? We want to go pwn people at SF$ hahaha. I'm just drinking here waiting on my lift to the airport, playing my guitar as I will be sure to miss the old beast while I am gone.

arcades are dead in the uk, but london has trocadero arcade right near to piccadilly station. you'll have to be very, very good to beat any of the chinese exchange student nerds that basically live there playing sf4

From what I can tell, avoid prague, it has been spoiled by drunk stag party fuckheads looking for cheap prostitutes and having them delivered to them by czech gangsters, in the process turning the whole place into a brothel. Fail.

Head to the south of france, or berlin is fucking amazing, and copenhagen.

Go to London whatever BFIM says.

If your travels are indeed random and unplanned I would suggest the south of Portugal as a nice destination.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now