Europe

Mauler5150

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that is all good BFIM. I have polish heritage (along with german/irish and english). But yeah I don't speak any of that but is there any good arcades in London? We want to go pwn people at SF$ hahaha. I'm just drinking here waiting on my lift to the airport, playing my guitar as I will be sure to miss the old beast while I am gone.

Well that is all good BFIM. I have polish heritage (along with german/irish and english). But yeah I don't speak any of that but is there any good arcades in London? We want to go pwn people at SF$ hahaha. I'm just drinking here waiting on my lift to the airport, playing my guitar as I will be sure to miss the old beast while I am gone.

arcades are dead in the uk, but london has trocadero arcade right near to piccadilly station. you'll have to be very, very good to beat any of the chinese exchange student nerds that basically live there playing sf4

From what I can tell, avoid prague, it has been spoiled by drunk stag party fuckheads looking for cheap prostitutes and having them delivered to them by czech gangsters, in the process turning the whole place into a brothel. Fail.

Head to the south of france, or berlin is fucking amazing, and copenhagen.

Go to London whatever BFIM says.

im in barcelona right now and you should for sure check it out....the girls here are so amazing its fucking insane, plus the girl to guy ratio is like 5 girls for every guy it seems to me....plus the graff here is legit.... although they passed a new law about 2 years ago that say is u get caught you could be paying up to 300,000 euro fine and they will take your passport untill you pay it....this was told to me by a worker at the montana paint store....have fun and be safe

its raining in london right now...and is expensive and everyone is shook about swine flu so i would reccomend landing and getting the fuck out...

a'dam

paris

berlin

copenhagen

barcelona

maybe ibiza if thats your sort of thing? im not into my house / dance music but the place is meant to be dope in summer.