Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HydrogenPeroxide

Fucked up - Woman who missed Flight 447 is killed in car crash

An Italian woman who arrived late for the Air France plane flight that crashed in the Atlantic last week has been killed in a car accident.

Johanna Ganthaler, a pensioner from Bolzano-Bozen province, had been on holiday in Brazil with her husband Kurt and missed Air France Flight 447 after turning up late at Rio de Janeiro airport on May 31.

All 228 people aboard lost their lives after the plane crashed into the Atlantic four hours into its flight to Paris.

The ANSA news agency reported that the couple had managed to pick up a flight from Rio the following day.

It said that Ms Ganthaler died when their car veered across a road in Kufstein, Austria, and swerved into an oncoming truck. Her husband was seriously injured.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article6479203.ece

=================

I guess if its your time to go you cant escape it. Crazy.

That's crazy. I saw a movie like that once, where some people had a near miss with death and then all ended up dying in crazy ways anyway. I don't remember what it's called.

this instantly made me think of a movie!!

has it even been made yet?

has there been a sequel??

That's crazy. I saw a movie like that once, where some people had a near miss with death and then all ended up dying in crazy ways anyway. I don't remember what it's called.

it's called Mighty Ducks

emilio estivez crashes the plane

• Like 3

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now