DMT - Holy Shit.....

ask4about2me

have many of you people ever fucked with this shit? i had always heard about it and living in a city more populated by cocaine and crack as opposed to hallucinagens,i had never ran across it. some friends from out west were in town this weekend and had it and it was insane. i never knew something that could make you see shit like that existed. i now have a newfound respect for hallucinagens and a little more tolerance for annoying hippies that talk about them.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Salvia never did anything to you, then you're doing it all wrong.

Also, don't waste your time and money on that 5X or 10X bullshit, you gotta get like 40X or 50X.

well,after dmt,i say fuck salvia. it is no joke some real shit. we got took out into a dark field and put in isolation,smoked the shit,and you seriously go somewhere else. you arent in your body anymore.its fucking crazy as shit. like a psychadelic lucid dream x50 almost

my friend played me the joe rogan clip before i did it. none of the explanations do it justice. we all took turns fucking around with it,and when everyone came back,the only thing they could say was "go do that".its unexplainable until you do it. im not condoning anything at all,im just saying,its hard to do it justice just explaining it