Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ask4about2me

DMT - Holy Shit.....

have many of you people ever fucked with this shit? i had always heard about it and living in a city more populated by cocaine and crack as opposed to hallucinagens,i had never ran across it. some friends from out west were in town this weekend and had it and it was insane. i never knew something that could make you see shit like that existed. i now have a newfound respect for hallucinagens and a little more tolerance for annoying hippies that talk about them.....

So it's pretty much like Salvia?

nah,cuz for one,salvia never did anything to me. and everyone i know that got off smoking salvia said that dmt kills it

nah,cuz for one,salvia never did anything to me. and everyone i know that got off smoking salvia said that dmt kills it

If Salvia never did anything to you, then you're doing it all wrong.

Also, don't waste your time and money on that 5X or 10X bullshit, you gotta get like 40X or higher.

If Salvia never did anything to you, then you're doing it all wrong.

Also, don't waste your time and money on that 5X or 10X bullshit, you gotta get like 40X or 50X.

well,after dmt,i say fuck salvia. it is no joke some real shit. we got took out into a dark field and put in isolation,smoked the shit,and you seriously go somewhere else. you arent in your body anymore.its fucking crazy as shit. like a psychadelic lucid dream x50 almost

Yeah someone told me they were in their living in their living room, and next thing they know they were in the pyramids, talking to gods. Also said they experienced complete ego death.One day I'm going to try this experience.

my friend played me the joe rogan clip before i did it. none of the explanations do it justice. we all took turns fucking around with it,and when everyone came back,the only thing they could say was "go do that".its unexplainable until you do it. im not condoning anything at all,im just saying,its hard to do it justice just explaining it

you guys shouldn't be fucking with this stuff for fun.

do it for the right reasons. don't use it as a party drug.

too much joo joo.

i tried dxm and i ended up just falling asleep after 3 hours of feeling quite funny, didn't see anything, although things did look slightly strange

Newpics(Fese2ndNarrows12oz).jpg.bfa850ceb64229d0bda4231b04e2f642.jpg

NWKpics(Easer8).jpg.f9aa9820561fb4767a29d669f73b2262.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now