DMT - Holy Shit.....

ask4about2me

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i sat on my couch and literally saw it blast off into space, for about 20 minutes i saw the stars shoot by me, and happened to have a spacesuit on. i didn't move an inch the entire time, nor could i talk at all.

be CAREFUL fucking with that shit. if i ever had a trip i thought i could fry my brain out on, it'd be that.

That was what I originally thought, but I've talked to a bunch of people who had real bad mushroom experiences, but always fun on acid. Then again, I know people who swear the opposite. Fuckin aye.

i'm a firm believer in there is no such thing as a bad trip, just when you get overwhelmed and your mind runs away from you. if you think its a bad trip, you just surrender yourself to that shit, and it'll be bad no matter what. i'm pretty good at pulling people out of this shit when they're tripping entirely too hard.

although i have taken a 1/4 of mushroom shake and swore for hours i was in a hospital bed with a nurse trying to 'put me to sleep'. for about 10 hours i was screaming 911 911 911 MY FRIEND IS DEAD MY FRIEND IS DEAD MY FRIEND IS DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD and also earned me the nickname '911'

oh, and swamp. robotripping is a pretty bad idea. unless you have pure DXM and follow it spot-on, it's not worth trying. there's so much other shit in cold meds, you even run the risk of BLEEDING EYES. no bullshit either. just go with an 1/8th of mushrooms and a few simpsons dvds, you'll be fine. watch cartoons til` you're tripping and have your mind off the fact that you're tripping in the first place, and then you'll just wanna go do fun shit.

and if i had to choose. acid is a lot better. but i do recommend mushrooms first. you can get an ultra-dosed hit on accident, and you'll trip 10 times harder than you should, but mushrooms are generally the same when dried out, no dosing problems.

I used to take a lot of acid when i was a teenager and after about 6 months of heavy tripping I have to admit my mind did start slipping then after that every time i did acid/mushrooms type shit I always ended up really not enjoying it, i havent touched anything like that in about 10 years and i imagine that my mind is strong enough to handle it agan, i just don't bother

i could be tempted to try DMT but im always concious of my mind turning on me

After reading this

strassman.jpg

I know I still want to acquire DMT. Interesting factoid about it which I learned from the book, your pineal gland in the back of the brain naturally secretes safe quantities of DMT which is why when dreaming it feels like a "trip" secondly, the fleeting existence of dreams after waking up is mirrored by the come down after ingesting DMT. Another interesting fact, ya remember learning about concentration camps in which the SS would conduct sleep deprivation tests? Well the reason why the prisoners would start to hallucinate wildly is that their pineal glands were pouring out larger amounts of DMT because the prisoner did not give it a chance to release safely during R.E.M.

So boys and girls when an Xer or anyone who claims they have never done drugs they are wrong hahah. YOU TRIPPIN BALLS SON WHILE YOU SLEEP

i sat on my couch and literally saw it blast off into space, for about 20 minutes i saw the stars shoot by me, and happened to have a spacesuit on. i didn't move an inch the entire time, nor could i talk at all.

be CAREFUL fucking with that shit. if i ever had a trip i thought i could fry my brain out on, it'd be that.

This makes it sound fun.

But fuck that shit.

Y'all niggas gonna end up in a Insane Asylum.

:scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled:

In a straight jacket, locked in a padded room.

you guys shouldn't be fucking with this stuff for fun.

do it for the right reasons. don't use it as a party drug.

too much joo joo.

Nobody in this thread except the original poster is going to be able to find it anyway so it's kind of a null point...

That was what I originally thought, but I've talked to a bunch of people who had real bad mushroom experiences, but always fun on acid. Then again, I know people who swear the opposite. Fuckin aye.

I've never had a good time on acid (only done it twice) and my good out weigh the bad with mushrooms (done these more times than I can remember)

Nobody in this thread except the original poster is going to be able to find it anyway so it's kind of a null point...

the people i've spoken to recently say theres not a high demand for it. i'm sure i could find plenty going cheap if i wanted to, no big deal.

anyway doesn't the oontz have a 'no drugs talk' rule?

the people i've spoken to recently say theres not a high demand for it. i'm sure i could find plenty going cheap if i wanted to, no big deal.

anyway doesn't the oontz have a 'no drugs talk' rule?

are you going to report me for asking people if theyve fucked with this shit before? im not telling anyone to do shit,just wondering about feedback from (relatively) normal people,not on some erowid forum where eveyone's system is swimming in all kinds of shit i havent heard of.

i cant even find it,it came to me! i will be looking when i go to bonnaroo this week tho.....

It always comes to you. That's how it operates. That might sound like pseudo-mystical bullshit to some of the people here but it just ends up working out that way for everybody I've talked to.

Anyway, the last time I did it I was able to see every object in the room from every possible angle at the same time, but I didn't get a full dose because our smoking technique was bad. Prior to that I had done it once and seen the giant jeweled chrysanthemum that many people talk about and some other interesting things but it still wasn't a full dose.

i did shrooms last night. pretty mundane experience at best.

weed is far superior in every way.

i would have to say though im not a huge fan of hallucinogens

that DMT shit might be a little much i think ill stick to smokin and lean.

was it your first time?

every time I've done mushrooms they blow weed out of the water in terms of an experience

you probably got handed a fistfull of shittake

are you going to report me for asking people if theyve fucked with this shit before?

nah not at all

i'm not a Channel 0 regular, i was hesitant myself to use the word 'dealer'. Testicular Catastrophe appeared to be instigating a pissing contest, as in who can get the most hardcore drugs or something.

you can get DMT by evaporating off the naturally secreted venom from the toad mentioned in one of the yahoo links in this thread, apparently

The toad venom is bufotein and 5-MeO-DMT, which is a very different drug. I've done it twice years ago in pure form (plain 5-MeO-DMT) and it makes you feel dead. No visuals, just dead. One of my friends had a 5 minute seizure from the shit, which is apparently a not uncommon side effect. It is still orderable online if you know where to look at are a masochist.

• Like 1