YO STOP FUCKIN BEING CORNY!!!

DA KID MERO

and for the record, i will not have sex with any man who does not appreciate r kelly.

I think R Kelly is talented in the "weirdo visionary" sense. I watched "Trapped In The Closet" in 2003 on a bunch of dope, and at the end of it I wasn't sure what to do...standing ovation? Vomit? See a shrink? Take a shower? It inspired a lot of feelings, not all of them good. Then a couple months later I saw the sex tape at some graff party, which pretty much confirmed my suspicions that the dude is a grade-A freakazoid.

I think that the songs "Down Low" (homotones anyone?) and "You Remind Me Of Something" ("You remind me of my jeep/cars/bank account?" WHAT?) are hilarious, but I'm not really into slow jams. It's true that R Kelly will probably get 95% of the girls you meet at the club in the mood, but I'm into that 5% that will freak off to bands like Lyin' Bitch and the Restraining Orders.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find a bad attitude horribly unattractive in a person.

Male or female.

I find it worse when an already unattractive person has a bad attitide.

It's like a pile of shit sitting in a puddle of vomit.

Also, I am real down with Kels.

I would pay any amount of money to go to one of his shows.

If he put an auction on ebay where the higest bidder gets to cook him dinner and then do his laundry while he just sits on the couch and says awesome shit...I would take out a loan on the spot to ensure I would win.

If he put an auction on ebay where the higest bidder gets to cook him dinner and then do his laundry while he just sits on the couch and says awesome shit...I would take out a loan on the spot to ensure I would win.

rkellytrial.jpg

"AND FO' ANOTHA TEN G'S I'LL PEE ON A 14 YEAR OLD MIDGET INNA CLOSET!"

I gotta admit, this dude is beyond giving a shit about anything other than doing whatever the hell he wants to do. I kind of admire that but the guy still creeps me out.

hahahaha shes gone.... i doubt she will ever be back

There's been a few good spankings lately...here's a couple I enjoyed-

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=129532

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=129615

^ No, I wouldn't

Mad random thought, but remember when I was living on the cot and we hung out with that TALL ASS BIRD!?! The whole night I was like yo I ain't fuckin' that bitch and you were like yeah fuck that. Then she left and we got drunk as fucking hell and were talking about callin' her back cause it wouldn't be that bad if she was laying down haha, I feel like it would be one of those things with this broad, only just head.

ever fucked a girl last while niggas runnin a train.

disgusting...shits like baseball wide open... ughh

:shiver:

in high school there was this girl at a party who woke up to some random kid fucking her.

and this girl would take any dick, and she liked it so she told dude to go get some of his friends.

they ran a train on her at the party, when everyone in the school found out she tried to deny it but since a handful of people from school were at the party she couldn't deny it.

that bitch got her life ruined at school, it was hilarious, when people are ruthless its funny. :lol:

Mad random thought, but remember when I was living on the cot and we hung out with that TALL ASS BIRD!?! The whole night I was like yo I ain't fuckin' that bitch and you were like yeah fuck that. Then she left and we got drunk as fucking hell and were talking about callin' her back cause it wouldn't be that bad if she was laying down haha, I feel like it would be one of those things with this broad, only just head.

Hahaha yeah...she's tall, but at least she's kinda cute, with a nice ass. This bitch is so ugly I feel as if I can smell her through the screen

Off topic, but that's pretty far from a "spanking". Dude's point is valid, snitches seem to be easily accepted in graffiti these days. Just the other day I received proof someone from my city was a rat, and one of the people I showed was like "Oh man, that's bad but it was years ago"

Sickening.

Yeah gas stations and discount tobaccos have fried chicken stands in them, sometimes they go all out and have peach cobbler and chess pie and like 30 flavors of now-n-laters, if they come really correct they have fried neckbones. Sometimes that's the only store that can stay open in the hood, so you get beer, blunts, formula, and hot chicken all in the same little ass store.[/color]

That shit is never grilled tho, I don't think they have a grill, just a deep fryer with oil going back to the rosa parks days

You'll find a spot that's suprisingly good, it would look like some shit you would never want to eat, with crackwhores manning the payphones outside, smokers trying to sell you fake blank AF1s, and some swamp thing bohemouth chicken monster bitch who cooked the shit,,. But it's killing popeyes and KFC easy..,

Shout out to pauls market on Jefferson and DB Todd!

This is so true.

So Im'a shout out to Discount Cigarettes on Navy Blvd and Old Corry Field.

Shit is classic.

ONE STOP SHOP.

it is true that y'all will rip on anything though.

i believe that when i started posting some of the more overzealous members stalked my photobucket

and compared my physical likeness to that of madame mim from sword and the stone.

i've also been compared to liza lampinelli, and now jenny jones.

bloodfart has been hated on and she's just about as precious as cherry pie.

same with boohead and vaj. both perfectly decent lookin chicks.

i guess putting people on blast is just fun.

'specially when they deserve it.

all the people you listed bar vaj (coz i havnt seen) are hot.

why did bf get hated on? :confused:

ISYO BURFDAY SO I KNOW YOU WANT TO RI-I-IDE OUT

:lol: :lol: YO EVERYTIME IM IN THE CAR WITH A FEMALE THIS SONG COMES ON AND I HAVE TO SING IT TO SHOW SHORTY I GOT PIPES NO HOMO.

yo i found out about this song BECAUSE of 12oz. zebra posted it and i drunkenly clicked it and ever since then it randomly gets stuck in my head. 40% of the time its coz you post something related (massive over statement but you get me)

girl you know i-i-i.....