YO STOP FUCKIN BEING CORNY!!!

DA KID MERO

I'd federline that hoe

But not when she shaved her head and looked like the lead singer of minor threat

I can't fuck with a bald head bitch

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YO I DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHO THAT WAS AND GOOGLED IT

FUCKIN CRYING RIGHT NOW B

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want a croissant now.

YO WHATEVER BREAD YOU EAT IN THE MORNING, TOAST, BAGELS, WHATEVER...REPLACE THAT SHIT WITH A CROISSANT AND ITS 20 TIMES BETTER NO MATTER WHAT. EVEN IF YOU GET SOME SHIT LIKE A BAGEL W CREAM CHEESE & JELLY, GET A CROISSANT W CREAM CHEESE & JELLY. BACON EGG & CHEESE ON A ROLL? PUT THE CROISSANT INSTEADA THE ROLL. TRUST ME.

Croissant with nutella=best invention ever.

They have croissants with chocolate in the gas station up the street from my house.

You might think that sounds grody, but the gas station foods here are actually really good.

I guess they get deliveries from bakeries each morning so they are a higher quality.

i. LOVE. britney spears.

bitch cannot sing and is a hot mess who pops mad pills and wifes wiggers and wears shirts as dresses and drives with her kids in her lap.

that's fucking entertainment.

I FEEL YOU ON THAT SIDE, BUT ALSO ON THE OTHER SIDE I WOULD LIKE TO BODYSLAM THAT BITCH INTO THE PAVEMENT TILL SHE SHITS AN ALBUM FOR MAKING ME HEAR "OHHMBAYBEHMBAYBEH" ON THE RADIO 800 THOUSAND BILLION TIMES A DAY. ID RATHER HEAR "BIRTHDAY SEX" LOOPED UP FOR A WEEK WHILE YOU PUNCH ME IN MY NUTS WIT BOXING GLOVES MADE OUT OF HATRED.

IS THERE A "METAL" BAND OUT CALLED "HATRED" ??? IF THERE ISNT IM INVENTING IT AND MAKING SCARY TSHIRTS WITH SEVERED HEADS ON IT OR A PICTURE OF THAT HAMMERDRILL NIGGA GETTIN HIS WIG SMASHED. THEN ILL BE RICH OFF WHITE LIKE RIGGYRAUCE (BAUCE!). YO IM ABOUT TO START GOIN TO A GYM AND GETTIN BROLIC...IM GETTIN A LIL FLABBY I DONT KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT THE SHIT. ESPECIALLY WHEN MY BROTHER COMES THROUGH LOOKING LIKE OSI UMENYORA NO HOMO. THESE ARE JUST SOME OBSERVATIONS THAT GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT BITCH LOOKIN LIKE CONAN EVEN THOUGH SHE DO AND IF SHE BODIES HERSELF IM FINNA BE ON THE NEWS LIKE WHEN THAT MYSPACE SHIT WENT DOWN :huh:

CRACK.

AND I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT EGGS BENEDICT IS.

i know that even being the stone cold player you is mero, that there come times every so often that you think to yourself "no matter how many bitches i pipe, blunts i smoke, or niggas i slay...it just feels like my life is missing something...but what?"

eggs benedict is that something missing in your life.

on a breakfeast related tip, i just knocked out some chorizo con huevos (nh) with some mawfuggin bread and tea.

that shit was immaculate.

Croissant with nutella=best invention ever.

They have croissants with chocolate in the gas station up the street from my house.

You might think that sounds grody, but the gas station foods here are actually really good.

I guess they get deliveries from bakeries each morning so they are a higher quality.

IM NOT MAD AT GAS STATION FOOD IF THEY HAVE A HIGH TRAFFIC RATE, THE GAS STATION BY MY CRIB IS RIGHT OFF THE HIGHWAY AND THERES ALWAYS A BILLION NIGGAS IN IT BUYING FOOD SO EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS FRESH. IM NOT UP ON NUTELLA AT ALL IM ABOUT TO LEARN...CHOCOLATE CROISSANTS SOUNDS DUMB FUCKIN GOOD!

Chocolate croissants is better than birthday sex, birthday sex.

When my wife first heard that shit on hot97 we was like hell naw. Now we sing along to that shit.

ISYO BURFDAY SO I KNOW YOU WANT TO RI-I-IDE OUT

:lol: :lol: YO EVERYTIME IM IN THE CAR WITH A FEMALE THIS SONG COMES ON AND I HAVE TO SING IT TO SHOW SHORTY I GOT PIPES NO HOMO.

gas stations down south sell 2 piece and wedges for 1.99$

That's enough calories to keep any smoker from blowing off in the afternoon breeze

2 PIECE LIKE

kfc-meal.jpg ?????

THATS CRAZY B. MOST THEY SELL HERE IS HOTDOGS AND DONUTS AND SHIT (NO HOMO ON HOTDOGS AND DONUTS.) SANDWICHES AND SHIT THATS WRAPPED UP. 7-11 SHIT.

The sandwiches they have in the gas stations here are fresh made and in a deli case.

They also have little pizzas that you can buy and they heat in a oven for you.

I guess it is a common snack thing for the people here because I always see people walking around eating gas station sandwiches.

Probably because it is the same quality as eating a sandwich made at any bakery.

I typically stick to just a chocolate croissant or a pretzel.

Large soft pretzels are awesome beyond awesome.

At any bakery here you can get 3 for a dollar and some change or six for 2 and a quarter.

They also have little breads that are pretzel bread.

I don't know why I have never bought them though.

The other day my brother was asking if they made pretzel sandwiches and I remembered those little breads and now I need to make a trip to the bakery and pick some up.

Then I will do heavy research as to discover what the most perfect pretzel sandwich is.

I have a feeling it will involve some sort of melted cheese.

Yeah gas stations and discount tobaccos have fried chicken stands in them, sometimes they go all out and have peach cobbler and chess pie and like 30 flavors of now-n-laters, if they come really correct they have fried neckbones. Sometimes that's the only store that can stay open in the hood, so you get beer, blunts, formula, and hot chicken all in the same little ass store.

That shit is never grilled tho, I don't think they have a grill, just a deep fryer with oil going back to the rosa parks days

You'll find a spot that's suprisingly good, it would look like some shit you would never want to eat, with crackwhores manning the payphones outside, smokers trying to sell you fake blank AF1s, and some swamp thing bohemouth chicken monster bitch who cooked the shit,,. But it's killing popeyes and KFC easy..,

Shout out to pauls market on Jefferson and DB Todd!

Mero, they sell chocolate croissants at any bagel shop also coffee carts in the city have them too.

YEAH SHORTY I WORK WITH JUST PUT ME ON LIKE I WAS RETARDED "YOUVE NEVER HAD A CHOCOLATE CROISSANT? REALLY? THEY ARE SOOOOO GOOD!"

I THINK THAT SHIT IS STARTING TO HIT IN THE HOOD OUT HERE TOO, BY LEHMAN HIGHSCHOOL THE BP GOT A FUCKIN PIZZA SHOP IN IT. THATS ALL I SEEN SO FAR THOUGH...THEY BE MIXING UP FAST FOOD JOINTS LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA THOUGH LIKE DUNKINDONUTS/TACOBELL AND BURGERKING/POPEYES