YO STOP FUCKIN BEING CORNY!!!

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YALL NIGGAS ARE FUCKING CORNY!! NEXT NIGGA I SEE WITH A STUPID NAME TRYIN TO GET TAMPONNED OUT IMA HAVE ONE OF THESE SMART NIGGAS TRACK YOUR IP THEN RAVEN IS GONNA FLY ME OUT TO WHERE YOU AT (IM DEAD ASS, ASK HIM.) AND IMA BRING MY MAN SHANK MONEY WITH ME AND HE'S GONNA DO WHAT HE DOES. WHICH IS FUCKIN KILL YOU NIGGA. THEM IMA KILL YOU TOO AFTER HE DONE KILLIN YOU.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FROM HER GAY BLOG

11:50 pm

BELOW IS AN UBER EMO ENTRY. DON'T READ IT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO.

Life can suck. Life can suck majorly to the point that you just don't want to be here.

But then there can be things that keep you going, things that although you don't want to crowd the person, they can be your reason for living. Becuase you don't want to hurt them as if they died life would just be... horrible. I can't even contemplate or articulate the pain I would feel if she died.

And suicide is the most selfish act of all.

So, I chug along.

Have a lot to do.

- Need to make appts with my GP, neurologist and psych.

- Navy being a shit, I got a letter and literally cried for hours.

- Rachael doesn't cry but after therapist appt (and during it), went to bathroom and sobbed. Fucked up makeup and made contact lenses hurt. TEARS literally came out, been a LONG time since that happened. Usually it chokes in.

- I want someone to save me, to bring me out. But that can't happen right now.

- Mum is making life a living hell. I want to scream at her that I don't need this shit. It's like she is running around after me trying to hurt me. And then speaking to family and friends about how bad I am. And these are people that I value, their opinion means a lot to me.

So I haven't felt this emo in a long time.

Added on top of that, I have been told that there are potential long term consequences due to the rape 2 years ago. Brilliant.

So, I want to escape. Just sit in a hole for a while and escape.

Was also informed that I should have got glue for the injury on my thigh. To late now, but hey who cares. The navy will analyse my body (as they do) and see the fuck up I am.

Rachael is very emo, long time no see. :)

PS. At my 18th birthday I was a very unwell girl. Now at my 21st I am going to have to use substances to mingle, to be a happy and confident Rachael. w00t.

LULLLZZZ

SHES ACTUALLY A DYKE!

BAHAHAHAHAHA

11.What is the last voicemail you received about?

Blockbuster kindly [rudely] reminding me to return their damn movies. You know I have a real bone to pick with them. They offer this “no late fee” policy. But they don’t tell you that some angry divorced middle aged women that secretly resents her kids because she has to go to PTA night every Monday, when she would really like to go to lesbian karaoke night with “janet”, is going to call every other day and yell at you to return their movies. You know what, it’s not even worth it. I’ll return the damn movies on time.