"I HATE IT WHEN" - THREAD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate it when i vacuum

i fucking hate vacuums

really? i fucking love vacuuming, it's so satisfying

a grown ass man acts like a little bitch. really? grow the fuck up.

when a dude initially appears intelligent and normalish, and then pouts/throws hissy fits/is incapable of compromise, it is the let-down to end all let-downs.

when i don't get a certain answer from people.

i hate it when i'm having a conversation with someone and i feel like they don't actually care what i'm saying but are just asking me certain questions to make the conversation go a certain way.

not that you are one of those. but you reminded me of how much i hate that.

when a dude initially appears intelligent and normalish, and then pouts/throws hissy fits/is incapable of getting shit done, can't make any decisions, can't stick up for himself, it is the let-down to end all let-downs.

hallelujah. i learned the hard way. no mas pequeno perras para me.

I hate it when you bring a girl over to the crib and your ex is sitting on your couch.

I hate it when after the cock block the ex stays around trying to argue over dumb shit for an hour.

I hate it when the air is filled with fucking plant sperm so your nose is clogged and eyes itch from allergy's.

I hate it when you run out of weed twice a day because niggas only sell dimes and dubs around your way and you got stress that requires weight.

seyer, you must also hate when you bloat up from pms and pants are too tight and makes you feel fatter, cuz i fucking hate that shit.

my girl would like give you a hell yeah on this one, i hear about her jeans not fitting every month.

can't you ladies just wear a bigger size when this time of the month comes around?

i mean you know you are breaking out the grannie panties around this time.

and why do i have to hear about it every month, doesn't it ever just become routine?

another thing i hate is that I have to pay so much for her moisturizer. these companies take no mercy on my wallet.

i always complain at the price then i get ganged up on by like 4 other unknown women

lurking in the aisle about how men just dont understand. no i don't understand the difference between

the huge bottle for $15 and how the tiny midget sized one for $35 is just so much better.

can't you just put on two coats.

i hate when i get tomato sauce on a white-T.

and its only ever on a white-T.....never a black....navy blue , green , brown, light grey.......only ever FUCKING WHITE-TEEEEEEEEEEEEEASSSSSSSSSEEEEE!

fuckfuckfuck fuck i hate that shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When your nose is so stuffed you can't breathe out of it, and your mouth gets all dry and shit.

When cops just slow down and mug you when your doing nothing wrong.

When your sick at the worst times, at not sick when you want to be.

Exactly everything you said leo

And...

When you get that funky smell in your nose when you're sick.

I also fucking hate when I'm being ignored.

you rack the wrong size.

you talk shit in bed and the other person doesn't hear you and asks you to repeat yourself.

you bust a nut and the other person asks you if you came or not.

men don't know the proper booty quadrant on which to lay down a proper smack (inner lower, fellas).

men try to pull your hair and only grip up a little bit in their hand and it just hurts like a bitch in one spot on your scalp.

^ HAHA

On the spirit of sex hate....

I HATE WHEN GIRLS TRY TO TOUCH MY ASSHOLE WHILE IM FUCKING LIKE IT'S SOMETHING FUN.

GET THE FUCKAOUTA HERE WITH THAT SHIT, NOTHING TOUCHES MY ASSHOLE BUT TOILET PAPER. YOU NIGGAS OUT THERE THAT LIKE YOUR SALAD TOSSED, I GOT NEWS FOR YOU.

YOU'RE A HOMO.

• Like 1