"I HATE IT WHEN" - THREAD

THATS HOW YOUR MAN GOT YOU, HE AINT EVEN HAVE TO GIVE YOU A MILKSHAKE.

STAY WAY FROM AROUND ME YOU FAT NASTY BITCH, I DONT EVEN LIKE FAT BITCHES ON THE INTERNET. SO SHUT YA FUCKIN MOUTH AND STOP TALKIN TO ME TRYNA MAKE SIDEWAYS COMMENTS YOU FUCKIN HAG. IF YOU WERE IN THE TRISTATE ID INVITE YOU TO A PARTY THEN SLAP YOU IN YOUR FAT FUCKIN JOWL WHEN YOU GOT THERE IN YOUR XXXL "HOTTIE" TSHIRT YOU FUCKIN PASTY WASTE OF X CHROMOSOMES. NOW LIKE I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP TALKIN TO ME YOU STINK ASS FAT BITCH.

AND BITCH THIS IS NOT A TANTRUM. I DONT DO TANTRUMS, THIS IS ME ON .5% SLAYING YOUR WACK ASS. TAKE IT LIKE THE MAN YOU ARE.

I don't think it gets any better than this.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when people flake out last minute for stupid reasons.

when you type up something long or good, but then hit the backspace button and it ends up either deleting your whole post or it brings you back to the previous page.

Go back to the page you were posting on and hit control Z or Undo, all the text will fill itself in.

How do you burn eggs? Are you smoking quaaludes or something?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WORD MY NIGGA THATS LIKE BURNING TOAST

I CANT FRONT THOUGH, IT AINT ONLY BEEN ONE TIME THAT I PUT SOME WATER IN A POT TO MAKE SOME PASTA OR SOME SHIT AND I COME BACK AND ITS JUST SALT BURNIN ON THE BOTTOM OF THE POT.

when broads try to ruin your good time with the homies by calling you over the phone to argue bout some minuscule shit like "nigga you left the godamned toaster out again! its them punk ass niggas you chill with telling you to be all fuck cleaning, that what a bitch be for!" when really, i just forgot to put the fuckin toaster away.

when you eat something and then feel like shit afterwards.

when you keep forgetting one thing after another and having to get out of your car, open the door, get what you need, lock the door again, get in the car and then remember another fuckin thing you forgot.

when your slayin meat and the spunk just dribbles out and makes a mess instead of launching out all nice and clean into the toilet bowl or the lady's chesticles.

when motherfuckers cant use their turn signals.

drunk drivers.

stuck up bitches thinkin that just cause your lookin a little dressed down that you aint good enough to get the meat wallet.

bitches you take on a first date to a fancy ass expensive dinner, only to find out like a week later from her ex best friend that she's anorexic.

bitches who get mad wasted and gotta slut out in front of everyone, then get mad at their friends for not stopping them, same applies with the homies and fat chicks.

when you need a pack of your smokes and you find out theyre on special but then you gotta hit like six different corner stores cause all the broke ass meth heads be buyin up all the sticks.

oh yeah, and when your slaying shawty from behind and get a little too into it and then you pull back a little too far without noticing it, then you end up thrusting your dick into the space between her twat and asshole at 75mph...and then she tries to act like that hurt her more than it did you, when you almost snapped youre cock in half.

oh yeah, and when your slaying shawty from behind and get a little too into it and then you pull back a little too far without noticing it, then you end up thrusting your dick into the space between her twat and asshole at 75mph...and then she tries to act like that hurt her more than it did you, when you almost snapped youre cock in half.

Wat....

I'll agree except for the part that it hurst me more than her. If anything I probably destroyed the shit out her gooch.