"I HATE IT WHEN" - THREAD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate it when I'm working or even shooting photo's and people walk up to me asking questions.

"What are you doing?" what the fuck does it look like I'm doing dumbass, I'm trying to work here.

I hate it when I'm chilling in my work truck twittering or oontzing and 5 people in a row honk to ask me if I'm going to move.

No bitch, you couldn't park here even if I did move, commercial vehicles only.

I hate it when you think a politician is going to clean up most of the dumb shit so you donate to him and next thing you know,

he's elected and isn't arresting people for breaking international law and torturing people.

In fact, he's signed off on it like it's no big deal.

I hate it when I'm working or even shooting photo's and people walk up to me asking questions.

"What are you doing?" what the fuck does it look like I'm doing dumbass, I'm trying to work here.

I hate this also. It's nearly always some moron who tries to tell you you can't take photos of things or complain. Because of that I was really rude and confrontational recently when some woman asked me what I was taking pictures of, but it turned out she was genuinely interested and got quite offended so I had to back pedal and apologise a lot which wasn't great either. :lol:

i hate it when guys bitch, moan, and complain.

i hate it when customers come knowing they won't purchase anything yet they try on everything in sight and i have to pick up after them.

i hate having pms and not being able to punch people in the face for being stupid.

This is pretty gangster.

:cool: