ANYONE KNOW HOW TO OPEN A SAFE?

rushawn wuan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find this hard to believe.

Only 2 or 3 people in the world are skilled enough and have the "smuggling contacts"

to make LSD.

Comon???

2 or 3 in the US. The last time they busted a single cook it was almost impossible to get acid for 2 years.

Go to the DEA's website and look at their most watched chemicals, and you'll find everything in any valid LSD synth on the list. They have a lot of control over what chemical companies in the US sell and who they sell it to...

• Like 2

seal came out of the safe, he's been in there for a while

spl99576_001.jpg

2 or 3 in the US. The last time they busted a single cook it was almost impossible to get acid for 2 years.

Go to the DEA's website and look at their most watched chemicals, and you'll find everything in any valid LSD synth on the list. They have a lot of control over what chemical companies in the US sell and who they sell it to...

I'd rather not browse around the DEA's website.

But I don't think I would believe it if I read it anywhere on the internet anyway.

seal came out of the safe, he's been in there for a while

spl99576_001.jpg

Muwwwwahahahahahahahah.

:lol: :lol:

propped.

No you wouldn't, for the same reasons listed for the nitroglycerin chemicals. There are probably two or three people in the country right now who are both skilled enough at the chemistry involved and have the smuggling contacts required to obtain all of the precursors.

:lol:

you're saying only 2 or 3 people in the entire united states can make acid? seriously?

There are probably two or three people in the country right now who are both skilled enough at the chemistry involved and have the smuggling contacts required to obtain all of the precursors.

Not true. I've done a bit of research into this on the web and I can tell you a couple things about it. (I'm going to be intentionally vague for the sake of discretion.)

1. Anyone with a couple years of organic chemistry under their belt will be familiar with the lab techniques involved, but they probably wouldn't get it right the first few tries (if at all). All procedures have to be done under very stringent conditions similar to the precautions observed when working in a BSL-2 lab.

2. Everything you need to make it is fairly easily sourced if you work in a specific industry and go through recycled chemical exchanges for certain items to avoid paper trails with the exception of the key ingredient. The "easiest" way to obtain that is to grow it yourself and it's damned hard to extract it from the source material unless you have experience growing fungi in sterile cultures.

It's not easy by any means, but it's not as hard as most people think. The biggest issue is the legal risk involved.

And before anyone asks me "LOL HOW DOES I DO IT LOL"- don't.

well i got the organic chemistry part down.

i remember my old chemistry teacher telling us that before the police department here had a way of disposing meth, they used to take vials of meth (in its finished form), and gave it to the graduate students to dispose of.

• Like 2

Oh man LOL at "cooking" LSD

Testicular catastrophy you're just pulling figures out of your ass, especially quoting a DEA press release on how much LSD is in circulation, when the DEA also routinely admits they only encounter less than 10% of the illegal drugs out there

And if you want to know how to make LSD just google it, it's not made out of moon rocks and pixie dust, it's just rye mold extracted and catalyzed