ANYONE KNOW HOW TO OPEN A SAFE?

rushawn wuan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stethascope.jpg

yo rushawn juan, aint nothing geeky about this...i use em for work homie, hahaha......

try this though.....

(There was an enormous picture of a circ saw here, but it was stretching out the page really annoyingly so I deleted it. You get the point though.

--Harvey)

that has a concrete blade on it, make sure its the metal blade...if u r interested in it...im sure i can let u borrow one.

• Like 1

Oh I love the bullshit that's on the internet.

Where do you think the nitroglycerin is going to come from?

I want to see a video of somebody calling up Aldrich or any other chemical supplier and attempting to order the acids needed to make this in the correct concentrations and then telling them that they need it for a school project. Keep the webcams running so we can watch ATF and homeland security raiding your ass a day later.

I actually just googled dynamite and copy and pasted.

If he makes a thread on a graffiti forum about opening a safe.

Then he must not be the brightest dude in his spot.

I'm just saying though.

So I doubt much of what has been posted here matters.

Don't forget to mention that he will likely kill himself making it.

If you ordered even a *decent* amount of 1 of those chemical in this day and age, expect a visit from teh FBI'z.

I think some of them are common household products.

I dunno I'm no chemist, obviously you aren't either.

If I was a Chemist I would make LSD.

And live happily ever after.

I actually just googled dynamite and copy and pasted.

If he makes a thread on a graffiti forum about opening a safe.

Then he must not be the brightest dude in his spot.

I'm just saying though.

So I doubt much of what has been posted here matters.

uhhhh who DOESNT want to know how to open a safe?

theres alot of good advice here.

except, almost any cutting method puts the contents in danger.

so id for for smashing it somehow even though that puts YOU in danger.

why do you need to know how to open it if the boss knows the code? wont he get crazy pissed if you melt an antique working safe?

I think some of them are common household products.

I dunno I'm no chemist, obviously you aren't either.

We weren't talking about that list, which we knew you didn't write, we were talking about nitroglycerin. I wasn't ripping on you, I was ripping on all the stupid ass anarchist's cookbook style OMG BOMBZ DOOD shit online that's bound to get people arrested quicker than hell. Sure you can get a lot of what's on that list without going through a chemical supplier. What the fuck is the point in a bunch of questionable recipes for stabilizing agents if you can't get the most important part?

If I was a Chemist I would make LSD.

And live happily ever after.

No you wouldn't, for the same reasons listed for the nitroglycerin chemicals. There are probably two or three people in the country right now who are both skilled enough at the chemistry involved and have the smuggling contacts required to obtain all of the precursors.

No you wouldn't, for the same reasons listed for the nitroglycerin chemicals. There are probably two or three people in the country right now who are both skilled enough at the chemistry involved and have the smuggling contacts required to obtain all of the precursors.

I find this hard to believe.

Only 2 or 3 people in the world are skilled enough and have the "smuggling contacts"

to make LSD.

Comon???

We weren't talking about that list, which we knew you didn't write, we were talking about nitroglycerin. I wasn't ripping on you, I was ripping on all the stupid ass anarchist's cookbook style OMG BOMBZ DOOD shit online that's bound to get people arrested quicker than hell. Sure you can get a lot of what's on that list without going through a chemical supplier. What the fuck is the point in a bunch of questionable recipes for stabilizing agents if you can't get the most important part?

This I understand.

I posted it as a joke.

I didn't literally mean to go on a mission to find so called chemicals.

And make so called bomb.