iPhone Applications & Discussion Thread

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

Anybody got the Storm 8 Live Racing?

4sgu1h.jpg

If so, add me........

ADRFF4

If you have any haters that are bothering you, we can set up a strategy and pwnd people. I got a couple that I want to make their racing miserable.

just a heads up.

anyone used Spirit to jailbreak their iphone recently?

a friend of mine told me she jailbroke it yesterday even with the new update or whatever.

found this site too if anyone wants to give it a go.

http://www.redmondpie.com/download-spirit-for-iphone-3.1.3-ipad-3.2-ipod-touch-3g-9140718/

apparently you add hackulos to cydia, then get installous from cydia to get shit ton of apps.

just curious if anyone has used it successfully or if she's full of it.

don't have an iphone myself so i'm living vicariously through you guys to test it out.

the only thing i noticed was my music was acting up. I would click on a playlist, then it would go to artist. I would click back, and it sends me back to the list of songs instead of going to the previous song. it happens at least once a week.

son of a bitch....

sooo my phone's spring board crashed for some reason

when the phone restarted none of my downloaded apps would open

they would pop up and instantly crash.

messages etc still works

but anything ive bought or downloaded doesnt.

any ideas?

orrrr should i just finally update my OS and re-jailbreak my phone?

I ordered mine today. Won't get it till the 16th. I went into an att store and she said even if o came on at 6am I wouldn't get one. I did notice when I ordered it through apple it said no text and no Data plan. I really don't care since I have never gone over 2gig and I use it to tether. But I will try to keep the unlimited. I think I may try to get one at 6am and sell the other as I have 3 lines. We'll see.

I'm still rocking my 3G, the 4G looks a lil cheap in the build though, I still want it though, but I have a shitty AT&T 2 Year so I doubt I can get it without paying the massive amount of money to opt out.

^They cant change Unlimited plans, or is that for the new customers? I been having my unlim for a while now, before Feb, or Jan

If you have have unlimited data now, it rolls over into new contract.

they'll ask you, and if they don't, tell them to keep it unlimited.

I called a few days later to confirm, the operator said even if it didn't roll over, she'd adjust it so it will.

Mine is supposed to ship Thursday. I am an iPhone newb, never even played with one.

But I hate my blackberry so much, I'm sure it will be an upgrade.