iPhone Applications & Discussion Thread

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

part 1 of x

here is a list of fps games for your iphone, ipod touch

fps:

NOVA, $ 6.99, sci fi

NOVA is a fps game inspired by halo,doom i haven't gotten to far into the storyline but i have play trough a little and its a fun nice game that has 4 player free for all deathmatch via wi fi or blue tooth. the graphics are superb and it is one of the best looking games on the iphone with decent controls.

my rating is 13 out of 15

5 stars for graphics

5 stars for multilayer

3 stars for re playability

fps:

eliminate pro, $ free, sci fi

am not going to write a review because its free just download it and test it out..

its a multilayer deathmatch shooting game.

fps:

cod zombies, $ 9.99 , horror

cod zombies stands for call of duty zombies iit is just like Nazi zombie with a different name it has 4 player multiplier as well as signal player the game is better to play with others. it has decent graphics and and semi ok good controls that take alot to get used too. when you get the hang of the controls its a brezze and very fun to play. if you loved the nazi zombie series then you will love this it was the most played fps game on my phone.

my rating 13.2 out of 15

3.7 stars graphics

5 stars multilayer

4.5 stars re playability

part 2 puzzelllll games

Pretty sure there is a way you can back up your jailbroken apps so they reinstall automatically if you lose them. Cant remember how but you can Ask Jeeves or summin.

http://gizmodo.com/tag/iphone-apps-directory/

Gizmodo's iPhone App Directory.

Pretty good choice of iphone apps put together by some geeks.

Simplify app looks pretty good - play all your music/access photos from your pc on your phone. Good if your mp3 collection exceeds the size of your iPhone.

Yeah just got it.

Shame theres no sound though!

Simplify Media app is good.

So is the XBMC remote if you use XBMC.

Since I jailbroke my phone I cant turn it off without having to restore/rejailbreak it.

ANyone know if there is a way around this?

HELP MY PHONE IS FUCKED!!!!!!1

My i downloaded a new version of facebook for the iphone today and it started acting up, the application kept crashing and so i decided to restart my phone, when i went to go turn it back on the phone wouldnt start up properly, there was a picture pretty much telling me to connect my phone to itunes, i connected it to itunes and it went into system restore mode. after it went into system restore mode it failed to restore properly and now all my phone says is "slide for emergency" and when i slide the bar the keypad pops up but besides that i cant do anything else. any help would bring immense fucking props.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all I'm running into a problem and thought this would be an appropriate thread to ask for assistance.

I'm running a jailbroken ipod touch that has worked flawlessly for about a year now.

But starting today when I plug it in it isn't charged or connected to itunes, its like it isn't even connected at all.

I've tried all the usb ports and with 3 different cables, other USB like my wireless mouse works fine.

This has happened in the past but a restart of the computer would fix it, nothing now.

TL;DR = iPod connected to iMac will not synch or charge, its like it isn't connected at all.

Thanks in advance, I'm stumped.

Hey all I'm running into a problem and thought this would be an appropriate thread to ask for assistance.

I'm running a jailbroken ipod touch that has worked flawlessly for about a year now.

But starting today when I plug it in it isn't charged or connected to itunes, its like it isn't even connected at all.

I've tried all the usb ports and with 3 different cables, other USB like my wireless mouse works fine.

This has happened in the past but a restart of the computer would fix it, nothing now.

TL;DR = iPod connected to iMac will not synch or charge, its like it isn't connected at all.

Thanks in advance, I'm stumped.

Might be a hardware issue.

I had this happen to me because I kept plugging my ipod into an ipod stereo system and it wore down the connector pins on the ipod.

Finally, it stopped connecting completely from the connector pin being worn down and slightly bent.

Then I took a hammer to it and bought a new one.

5854_110795844081_565204081_2025895_1354909_n.jpg

5854_110795849081_565204081_2025896_2607420_n.jpg

5854_111146059081_565204081_2030396_4665583_n.jpg