iPhone Applications & Discussion Thread

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok....i know this is a long shot but i figured this would be the closest appropriate thread without starting a new one....any got any tips on fixing light scratches on a touch screen?? i dont have an i phone, i have a palm pre, but i was just wondering if anyone had any universal tips...thanks

i finally put a movie on my phone, dark knight.

i didn't realize it would be such good quality on the smaller screen.

also got an app from the app store for the first time in a while.

its called sketchbook and its a mspaint-type app that is pressure sensitive and has like 3 layers.

pretty good time killer for sure.

Can anyone help me? I am trying to get an iphone. if I jailbreak the iphone will it work for tmobile? and what kind of plan would I have to get so I can use it and get apps?

*fixed*

yes. I'm pretty sure t mobile will work just put your sim card in after jailbreaking.

and I'm not sure about AppStore apps but there is a ton of other free apps you can get after jailbreaking.

Get on YouTube and search blackrain fix for mac. Had a problem when I jail broke my phone with black rain for pc had to copy the file from my desktop to my C drive then it worked after trying 183728 times without copying the file to my C drive After you are done jailbreaking ad this Repo/source.... Repo.sinfuliphone.com. Some good stuff in this source.

• 4 weeks later...

my job consists of alot of driving in the city and e-ways is there an app that i can use to see current traffic conditions?? cuz if there is ill hop on an iphone or phone like it on the quicks thanks, every1 i know that has 1 says they never heard of such an app but it must be out there

props to who ever comes wit some good info