iPhone Applications & Discussion Thread

Pistol

probably could have taken that iPod to iPlace and gotten it fixed

... but thats no fun.

What do you guys think about the iPad? Basically a giant ass iPhone that had

sex with a kindle. I might get the 3G model. If it doesn't have a lot of reports

of broken screens

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hey, I'm planning on getting the iphone in the next couple of weeks. I have a lot of pdf files and other paperwork saved onto my gmail documents account. I was wondering if the iphone had a way that I could put all my files into some sort of folder where it is quicker and more convenient to read them.

DOWNLOAD THESE APPS

I just got an ipod touch, jailbroke it, and have been downloading a shit ton of apps. In the process, my dude sent me a compressed file of about 20 different apps that are games. I just synched them to my ipod and am pretty stoked.

So, I figured I'd at least post the link on here for anyone else who wants them.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J6GUMEH0

Here's what's in em.

Bejewled2

Bomberman

CBNK 3d

COD Zombies

D Chronicles

Field Runners

Flight Control

i Chalky

Implode!

Light Riders

Magic Ball 2

Monopoly

NFSU

Paper Toss

Resident Evil

Sim City

Tetris

Tiger Woods

Topple 2

Cheers.

Anyone who uses dropbox... the dropbox app is very good.

you can get all the shit thats in your dropbox folder and look at powerpoint presentations or pdfs or whatever. comes in handy if your on the road and need something.

Simplify Media... stream all the music from you or your friends computer over wireless or 3g. works fast.

Sway... a game. your like this little rock climbing dudes with stretchy arms. you sort of fling your way through levels.

Crush the castle - pretty basic but addictive. use a canon to destroy castels.

VLC remote.

XBMC remote.

'I am T-pain' is fun for a bit.

Voice band is a bit ridiculous but the video is pretty funny,

:lol:

Man that iPad is so gay. It doesn't even have a camera. But I bet in 6-8 months they'll add one on and act like it's some amazing technological revolution. And all these apple dickriders would buy into the hype and spend an additional 5/600 bucks like morons.

Btw, anyone else think it'd be nice if 12oz had an app? I mean secure login and account info, with atleast a simplified version of these threads? Let's face it, even on 3g jumping from thread to thread on the full site can really slow down ur day lol

I've never had to downgrade firmware, but in a normal Jailbreak...yes.

Just back them up to a jump drive or file on your desktop.

P.S.

If something goes wrong, you can always do a restore in iTunes and it'll all go back to normal.

Jailbreaking CAN NOT "brick" your phone. That's Apple propaganda.

Trust me. I'm a pro.

I recently met someone who also had the iphone and his keyboard seemed to have an extra button on it that I guess changed all the keys to icon faces or what not. I wanted to ask him how, but he didn't know much English, so I didn't waste my time. I'm assuming his carrier was from outside of the country, could that be why he had that extra button. I just bought the phone a week ago so I'm still new at it.

Umm bojangles you can't downgrade firmware if you have updated carrier data... It will only work with the 3.1.2 thru blackrain I believe-there may be other options for jailbreaking but the new carrier data issue is something you missed out on...

Also, I don't have AppleCare I just have the manufacturers waranty and cashed mine In last year for a referb at the apple store with a few stuck pixels... So yeah...get that