The New NHL just in time for Round 2 of the playoffs thread.

Dose-ink

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i feel you... i don't know how long you've been a hockey fan for, i've been playing for 15+ years now, still to this day...

it almost makes makes me sick of how much of a pussy sport this has turned into....

did you see the penalty chara got the other night? because he lifted dude's stickup from under?!

that was the first thing i learned in in-house hockey... it seems like as soon as you touch someone, it's a fuckin penalty.... shit is disgraceful.

yo i feel you on this.

i've been playing goalie since i was about 5 started skating when i was 4.

i agree, the fucking way they've turned hockey into a bitchfest is rediculous you can't lift someones stick anymore or give them a little shove from behind., or even give them a little tap on the hands with the stick or else it is a fucking penalty. it's fucking gay in my opinion.

and if they make a game 7 (which they will) i'm down to meet up with some oontzers somewhere in boston to watch the game.

Can someone tell me what happened in the caps OT? I know they just won, but what happened????? Crazy????

And i'm going for caps next game, and chicago tonight. Although I was rooting for the nucks in the beginning of the series. I haven't been following the Boston series but I'm going for them too.

Let me rephrase that. Habi hasn't seen as many shots as i thought he would. For example, i don't think the canucks got their 1st shot on net until the 10 min mark in the 2nd period. (not in the GAME)And yes he sucks. But so does huet. So the better of the 2 is playing.

how sickening would it have been for the ducks if the wings woulda tied it up with like 2 seconds left....i really thought they were going to...

and i can;'t wait for game 7 in the pens/caps series

im expecting another showdown between crosby and ovechkin

i gotta say that crosby has really impressed me in the playoffs so far....he takes it upon himself to tie the game up or get the go ahead goal...he just has so much drive its unbelievable...

and i heard this fact during game 6...

there has only been about 20 mins where the pens had a atleast a 2 goal lead in the whole series and the same for the caps...

the rest of the time was either tied or a one goal game.

this has been one of the best series i can remember watching....

plus the fact that crosby and ovechkin have been basically matching goals thorughout the whole series...this shit is great