The New NHL just in time for Round 2 of the playoffs thread.

Dose-ink

how did it happen DCAY?

seriously? it's called pure fucking skill, and knowing how to shoot.

no one can even say that was luck, that's pure shooting/skating skill.

HAHA true true, that is by far the best goal of the playoffs in the last five years, or ever.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get the fuck out of here, joe thorton is a choke artist.

fuck outttaaaa hereeeeee

and you've obviously never played goalie, or else you'd know why they go down on a play like that.

you don't know what the player with the puck is doing, so you anticipate he is going to come across the crease with the puck not twirl with a backhand so you go down to take away most of the bottom/middle of the net.

I haven't been that frustrated or angry in a long time . 3-0 CANT HOLD THE LEAD, AGAIN. Fuckin pussies. At least they won. Hope Havlat recovers. Still haven't seen the hit. Listening on the radio kind of blows. BYE BYE Habi, injury or not your out. Last time you'll see him in a hawks uni. Good riddance.

get the fuck out of here, joe thorton is a choke artist.

fuck outttaaaa hereeeeee

and you've obviously never played goalie, or else you'd know why they go down on a play like that.

you don't know what the player with the puck is doing, so you anticipate he is going to come across the crease with the puck not twirl with a backhand so you go down to take away most of the bottom/middle of the net.

100% secondededed

he's big, awesome setup man, can't shoot for shit and gets cold balls 10 games before playoffs come

savard on the bruins is basically a better version that isn't so big.

does his mom go to everygame?

because every time she is in the stands he is ON FIRE!

like "hey mom look at me burn all these jokes on the canes" hahaha.

yea...his parents go to every home game and some of the away games...

i think its dope how they sit in the seats, not in some luxury box....after the pens goals you see his dad high-fiving everyone around him.

yeah exactly malkin is pure skill, maybe 1% luck sometimes.

he's a fucking beast when he is hot.

and he's still can be a beast when he is cold.

and IF THEY GIVE KRONWALL A SUSPENSION OR A FINE THE NHL IS BECOMING A GIANT PUSSY LEAGUE... because that was a clean hit, and a awesome one at that.

that wasn't interference... the puck was right on his skates he was looking down to kick it to his stick... not a penalty at all.

i do hope havlat recovers well and is back for the rest of the series.

the one who should have got the penalty was that homo byfuglien (i still hate this dudes name... its not spelled the way its pronounced fucking retarded hahaha) for retaliating like that to a clean hit.

i don't get why people get so up in arms, it's a pro league.... you don't put your head down... or your gonna get your bell rung... just like what happened with stevens and i forget the guy.... and with campbell and i forget the guys name hahahaha.... but they all know if they have their head down their number is gonna be called....

awesome game by the penguins.... wings need to win tomorrow.

So how is this finals shaping up? When was the last time we even had a repeat in the match up?

How insane will a detroit pittsburgh rivalry be if the pens take this cup? Should the canes and hawks be eliminated.

Especially with the hossa drama and everything. I'm totally stunned. When's the last time the NHL had a bigger story with play on the ice, and not bertuzzi hitting people, berard losing an eye.

This is a great topic of discussion, and awesome for the game.

Fellow yinzers and residents of Detroit rock city, are you as excited as i am?

• Like 1

everyone's saying it will be a boring match up it there is a repeat, well my thoughts on that is they must be on some different shit, it will be a crazy exciting series and im all for that.

but you yinzers are going to be heartbroken, when my wings send your pens home for a second year straight.

penguins are a better team this year

and detroit is banged up a little right now

i'm not saying im not afraid of detroit, your stupid to not be.

but the penguins have detroit-esque forecheck going on and malkin is hot at the perfect time

I can't be any more excited for the finals if they play out like that.

i'm pretty fucking pumped for a wings - pens matchup again because they both look unstoppable right now.

i'll admit i wasn't looking forward to it before this round started but now i am.

i think it's gonna be 7 games of exciting hockey, and that is just what i want.

i think datysuk and lidstrom will be back in the line up for the cup.

because they are only day-to-day.... but you know how hockey teams never release any info about anyone being hurt or anything so you never know.

and i think we'll be seeing khabbi back in net for the hawks in game 5.

did you guys see coach Qs face at the start of the 2nd period in game 4 he was fucking heated because the refs called 3 straight penalties on the hawks, and the hawks deserved it they were taking stupid penalties all night.

yeah the wings beat them, but in reality the hawks really just beat themselves.

fuckin hossa was on fire... wait correction the hossa/fillpula line was destroying!