The New NHL just in time for Round 2 of the playoffs thread.

Dose-ink

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agreed street, he needs to stop that and play as a team.

the bruins thrive off team play, and i think that is where they fell apart int he 2nd round.

we were not playing like a team people were trying to do thing themselves.

especially kessel especially last night that fucking idiot.

on the rush they kept fucking themselves by passing it when they should have shot.

and shot when they should have passed. it's over now, but next year the cup is ours.

agree'd 100%

i agree about kessel i think i said it a couple pages ago same damn move everytime

but david krejci and bitz really impressed me last couple of games

cant wait for next year hopefully we keep sturm and get rid of kessel/montador/fernandez

we have rask down in prov who will come up next year for a back up or starter

no shit !!! i wouldn't mind if he had a few moves, and atleast EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE, pulled one off, but jesus christ!!

and bitz to me was the most step-up player, he came out of no where, they weren't expecting anything from him, and even know he only had 1 goal ( off the top of my head ) - he is a tough player, and a tempo setter... i was very impressed.

wings dominated the hawks today!

at times

It went back and forth

chicago took their foot off the gas

this series can still go either way in my opinion (this is how it went for chi and vancouver too)

was a good game though

nice to see khabbi showed up too, mahfucka stood on his head a few times to keep it a close game until the last 5 mins of the third there

they have a bunch of free agency problems to take care of I think

next year is probably going to be a rebuild year for the nucks

Luongo should think about his next move otherwise its going to be the panthers all over again, except in front of the Canadian media (who love their hockey)

yo what is up with EA SPORTS putting shitty sound tracks on every fucking NHL?

nhl 06-09 sound track has fucking sucked, thank god i got xbox and have a play list of shit i like on there from my computer.

anyone else agree with me?

edit

but really big ups to the fucking makers of the game because they have made the game so much better from 06-09 and the goalies have changed so much and are soooo much better in my opinion, it was so easy to score on goalies and they never used their gloves it would always bounce of in 95-08 hahaha, they have made it better.

and i like the aiming system, and joystick for shooting now.... i can't wait to see how ridiculous nhl'10 is gonna fucking be, probably wicked dirty.

yeah i think the nucks and canadiens are gonna have to rebuild next year because the habs have like 10-15 F.A. next year and they are a lot of their top players.

franzen is a fucking BEAST.

i've always loved the red wings, even though i liked the aves way more than them when i was a kid (roy was my hero/idol and the reason i played goalie) but the aves fell apart after he retired.

but i've always loved the red wings for the fact that they produce some fucking GREAT players, and always seem to pick the cream of the crop that no one else has any idea about and thinks they wont be good players, plus the wings have some of the best farm teams / picks in college.

roy is gonna make his son play goalie for the aves if he becomes head coach hahaha.

yeah they red wings always make AWESOME draft picks, especially their late ones, where i think they picked up zetterberg to, also the draft of 87 i think it was was their best fucking draft ever.

i'm pretty sure that was when they picked up federov, chelios, lidstrom and numerous other players i don't know my mind is a little scratched on that with little knowledge.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha what?

giving grapes? i'm confused.

it's funny.. my dog watched t.v. sometimes, but she loves watching hockey.

she sits there or lays down next to me and just follows the play i think it's funny.

and khabbi and osgood have both made some fucking amazing saves that have kept this game the way it is, especially the bulin wall, he's kept the hawks in this game.

grapes is don cherry

last year after detroit won the cup grapes said a lot of stupid shit about the european players on detroit, who are obviously their superstars, and made dan cleary out to be the best thing to happen to the wings since yzerman, because he's canadian

refs are slackin pretty hard man, missing a lot of calls - two or three highsticks and that slash that busted bfugyliens stick

shits weak

haha wow ... detroit is just getting away with EVERYTHING right now!

zetterburg takes down kane

boland just got taken down stick in the legs, no call

quenville must be losing his mind