The New NHL just in time for Round 2 of the playoffs thread.

Dose-ink

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah I always pronounced it toes silent W before I heard an announcer call him taves

I can't believe how one sided the reffing in this game has been in the third period

I hope quennville talks mad shit when the game is done

I hate to say fixed but holy fuck am I ever tempted to...

I dunno

I don't think thats right, there was so many non calls in the third period that should have went chicagos way that could have had a big impact on the outcome of the game

in my opinion the wings didn't deserve that win

hope the hawks fare better in chicago

yeah

bad turnover from brian campbell right at the blue line, defencemens nightmare

that's how the wings have been scoring on the hawks a lot, blue line turn overs , cleary's goal came the same way too

hawks need to smarten up instead of trying to force the play

the calls couldve went both ways, Hossa got dumped numerous times without getting a call. so i dont wanna hear this "one sided reffing" bullshit.

and on the Datsyuk line he hasnt been inforcing points, but hes been a big part on all his take aways and his back checking.

i agree kobe, but some games its been one sided and that's what i'm saying.

these refs are not consistant, one game it will be one team getting called on, an another game the other team, then you'll have a game where they let the teams play and don't call much unless it is an obvious penalty which is how i think they should call every game but they dont

i watched a interview with Campbell yesterday, and he said hes not afraid of going to the back hand again and said he will keep doing and doing it. in my opinion that i was a fucking douche bag statement and i'm sure Quienville wasn't happy at all about that either.

the calls couldve went both ways, Hossa got dumped numerous times without getting a call. so i dont wanna hear this "one sided reffing" bullshit.

and on the Datsyuk line he hasnt been inforcing points, but hes been a big part on all his take aways and his back checking.

I saw hossa get hit cleanly a few times with his head down, I wouldn't call that being dumped

I would call a stick between the legs being dumped, and I would call a stick in the face high sticking.

that's just me though and I'm not an NHL referee.

yeah that isn't a statement he should be making after he cost them the game.

keep that to yourself you fucking retard.

and the hawks haven't lost this series mosluggo...

they are down 2-0 so what? they can come back and tie it up at home...

Hey I'm a hawks fan. More power to them if they prove me wrong. But the track record isn't there. They only beat detroit when they sat half the team the last 2 games of the regular season. It would've been nice to get 1 in detroit. Being down 2-0 and coming back and winning a series in a very hard thing to do. Especially against this team. You can't make stupid mistakes, or take stupid penalties when playing them. I guess thats something they will learn with time, when this year is all said and done. And the paper around here keeps saying shit like kane and toews this and that. If they play good the hawks will win. Kane is

-8 this series. I think he sucks. Toews is on a whole other level then that pussy. It's gotta be pissing him off, carrying kanes weight. Did anyone ever teach him how to backcheck in fucking juniors?? Doesn't look like it. He reminds me of zahmnov. Just looks like a floater out there. No balls. I just don't see what the big deal about him is. I don't see the heart at all. Maybe he needs some "time" also. Props to Quenville for getting them this far. And you know the crowd is going to be going nuts tonight. Maybe that'll get the hawks going. And another thing, Keep the lead for more than 2 minutes if you do score first tonight. Fuck

uh, the hawks are playing friday. not tonight.

tonight is the pens v. canes... i don't know what this 2 day BULLSHIT is it's gonna fuck the players up in my opinion, and it's gonna fucking kill teams who take a huge momentum swing in a game and can take that into the next game an extra day off can be a killer.

and i agree with you on kane, from the games this season i watched of the hawks he always looked like shit, i don't know what the big fuss about him is. the fuss about toews i can agree with because yeah is good he makes plays and he can score some goals but kane fuck no, my opinion is just like yours he doesn't know how to back check he just slowly gets back up ice, he doesn't really throw hits, and after the play i've seen him take a couple of cheap shots at people like a bitch. he's a vagina and i think the nhl and chicago should stop making a fuss about him because i don't think he is worth the hype.

i can't wait for the pens vs. canes game tonight.

lets go pens!!!!!!!!

i hope fluery is on the brick wall status tonight standing on his head again.

FUUUUCK i smell a fuckin pens sweep fuck ya!!!!!

canes shouldn't have made it past the 1st or 2nd round.

their luck has run out.

lets go pens clapity clap clap.

i want the wings to win too, but then again i'd like to see the hawks vs. pens whatever it is i just hope it goes 7 games so i can watch hockey as long as possible and then count down the days till october 6th. hahahaha.