The New NHL just in time for Round 2 of the playoffs thread.

Dose-ink

that hit kobe posted was like a freight train meeting a cow standing on the middle of the tracks just going "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" at the train thinking it's gonna stop, umberger got DESTROYED!!!!!

these are some of the best hits in my opinion..

(what pisses me off about campbell is that when havlat GOT FUCKING DESTROYED campbell had the fucking nerve to call out kronwall about it being a dirty hit.... shut the fuck up campbell it's ok for you to lower your shoulder into someone and destroy them, but when someone else gets destroyed you speak out against BEAUTIFUL RARELY WELL LINED UP (OPEN ICE OR NEAR THE BOARDS) HITS... get the fuck out of here you hypocrite)

this is the hit right here where campbell came out after the game and called kronwall out for hitting havlat dirty .. or some shit he said even though he's layed out people the same way so many times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBfFtIksUl0

( i still don't know why kronwall got booted for interference the puck is right there under havlat almost on his skate and the hit was clean and all shoulder)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8up-tkxZ4r8

scott stevens was the man... he layed so many good hits on people.... and i love how kariya came back and scored hahaha.

(lindros always got fucking DESTROYED... he never had his head up... like don is saying in the video.. he always played with his head down like a fucking idiot and that is why he got layed out so many times and got so many concussions hahaha)

(i like dion phaneuf he's only like 23-25?? and he is a great defenseman in my opinion he can lay people out, shoot, and he's good all around.)

haha sorry i went crazy posting videos... but all these hits have been burnt into my head as some of the greatest hits i've seen.

i think i forgot some videos but this is good for now... post some of your favorites up... or just any favorite hockey moment / goal / save / hit / dodging of a hit if you want.

edit - oh yeah metronome i see you liked my post about pearl jam being the birth of creed hahahaha.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

edit - oh yeah metronome i see you liked my post about pearl jam being the birth of creed hahahaha.

that YEEEEEAH EVVVVVVVEEEEEENNNNN FLLLLLLLOWWWWWWWWWWW you posted cracked me up hard

big irl lol there

I just got this picture of vedder in my head wailing it out, and man I hate eddie vedder

yeah it was a nice hit, but kimmo got up right away and got back playing defense. umberger couldnt even get up.

yeah coz kimmo is the man

umburger always has his head down. and he even looked at stuart before he got hit. he could have avoided it.

coz when kronwall or stuart can they will hit you.

this series is all about home ice advantage in my book. 7 games.

hahah that's why you keep your head up

i hate the FSN red wing announcers

mickey redmond's (the holy macrel guy) always drunk and ken daniels wants to blow datsyuk so bad. everything he says is datyuk this datsyuk that.

quick fun fact!

they coined the term "euro-twins" for zetterberg and datsyuk.... pavels from fuckin russia!

gay

hahah that's why you keep your head up

i hate the FSN red wing announcers

mickey redmond's (the holy macrel guy) always drunk and ken daniels wants to blow datsyuk so bad. everything he says is datyuk this datsyuk that.

quick fun fact!

they coined the term "euro-twins" for zetterberg and datsyuk.... pavels from fuckin russia!

gay

how can you hate on mick and ken?

that YEEEEEAH EVVVVVVVEEEEEENNNNN FLLLLLLLOWWWWWWWWWWW you posted cracked me up hard

big irl lol there

I just got this picture of vedder in my head wailing it out, and man I hate eddie vedder

kinda late on this...

but when i was typing that i was so high and laughing so hard i was almost in tears.

i don't know why it was just funny as fuck.

i missed the last two games... i'm not missing anymore of them!

someone photoshop a penguins jersey onto a referee

what exactly did you guys want to see called? you think the refs were gonna call every single thing in a game 6? they're going to let them play with as little penalties called possible. the pens were a lot more composed than they were in game 5 and weren't committing nearly as many penalties. the ones they did got called, quit arguing for the sake of your team. next you're gonna tell me the posts are rigged because zetterberg hit one.

p.s. what the fuck is up with mike millbury dickriding detroit like it's going out of style. dude has a fucking man crush on datsyuk and wants to get babbed by babcock.

i missed the last two games... i'm not missing anymore of them!

isn't a hometown sports team in a championship game an acceptable excuse to call out of work in pittsburgh? i'm sure it would be in detroit if they A ) had jobs B ) managed to teach the redwings how to play football, baseball, and basketball.

• Like 1